Windows 10: My pen tablet not connecting

Discus and support My pen tablet not connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Verald ArthurBanal, Jan 2, 2022.

1. My pen tablet not connecting

I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices such as cellphones, other laptops and stuff and it works just fine. But for some reason, it doesn't work here. It just says "Setup blocked by group policy." I need help TT

:)

Verald ArthurBanal, Jan 2, 2022
  2. Argel Obm Win User

pen tablet install error

Hi,

We need to clarify a few things first for us to better understand your concern about the pen tablet device. Kindly answer the following:

• When did the Huion 610 Pro stop working?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • How are you re-installing the driver for your Huion 610 Pro? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you're doing it.

Argel Obm, Jan 2, 2022
  3. Mala_S Win User
    XP-Pen Star06 drawing tablet- making it work with Windows 10

Hello graham.d,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you faced any issue while trying to connect the tablet to the PC?

The XP Pen Star06 is an excellent wireless graphics drawing tablet which lets you make your digital artwork more comfortable and fun. You will be able to transform your ideas into beautiful images. Kindly check with the steps
    listed below and see if it works.

To make your drawing tablet work with Windows 10,

• Simply connect the ISM 2.4G USB receiver into your computer to start drawing
      wirelessly. Else, connect the tablet to your computer with the USB cable provided.
    • Download the latest driver from the
      XP PEN website
      , for the tablet to function.
    • After successful installation of driver, a driver icon will appear in your system tray and on your desktop. If the driver isn’t present,
      Uninstall the driver and Reboot the machine before you
      repeat the same steps.

Additional Information: You may also refer to the User Manual

here
    for extra information about XP-Pen Star06 Drawing tablet.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 2, 2022
  4. My pen tablet not connecting

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 2, 2022
Thema:

My pen tablet not connecting

1. My pen tablet not connecting - Similar Threads - pen tablet connecting

2. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  3. Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows magnifier and pen and tablet:: I use windows magnifier to invert colors but when I use a pen together with a tablet Wacom intuos to handwrite, instead of my mouse, then appears really really big crosses on the corners that take up too much space. They disappear when the magnifier is deactivated. If I use...
  4. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  5. My pen tablet not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pen tablet not connecting: I've been having this problem for quite some time now. My graphics pen wont connect to my laptop after upgrading it to windows 10. It used to work on this laptop but for some reason, it wont work at all nor even connect at least. I tried to connect the tablet to other devices...
  6. Cannot connect xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect xp-pen tablet: I have purchased an xp pen 13.3 pro tablet and set it up connected to my windows computer. I have quintuple checked that I have set everything up and plugged everything in correctly, however when I open the driver and try to click display settings it is telling me to set my...
  7. Stylus pen for Windows Tablet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stylus pen for Windows Tablet: Hi all, I just got a Dell laptop capable of flipping over to use as a tablet. I am interested to use it to draw and write notes. Any apps or cheap stylus to buy? I know some stylus have a “eraser” on the Top for easy erasing, what is a good stylus? And does it erasing work...
  8. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  9. Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen Tablet Enumerator Was Uninstalled: I have been having numerous problems with the tablet, and here is what I have tried to do. I uninstalled "Tablet Driver V5.02" which won't uninstall. And had planned to uninstall and reinstall Pen Tablet Bus Enumerator, but am unable to reinstall. I restarted, checked for...
  10. Lose use of my USB pen & tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Lose use of my USB pen & tablet: Since upgrading to Windows 10, I lose use of my Monoprice pen & tablet fairly often after a system restart. Generally this if fixed by unplugging my tablet from the upper system USB port: I get use of the pen back when I plug it back in. But this is annoying since it...