Windows 10: My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

Discus and support My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I do the methods: First i unistall it, by using iobit uninstaller then, I install again by using ms store now the app is not available in start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TManmadha rao, Nov 4, 2020.

1. My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

I do the methods:

First i unistall it, by using iobit uninstaller

then, I install again by using ms store now the app is not available in start menu plz help

:)

TManmadha rao, Nov 4, 2020
  2. eezacque Win User

Including middle name in People app?

I managed to transfer my Windows Live Mail contacts to the Windows People App by importing them into Outlook web mail, and synchronising with the People App. However, I cannot get middle names to show.

I am using the Middle Name field in Outlook to store connectives like 'de', as in 'Moses de Leon'. In the Outlook web interface, this is listed as 'Moses de Leon' or 'Leon, Moses de', depending on display preferences, which is correct.

After synchronisation, Windows People app lists the name as 'Moses Leon', or 'Leon Moses', in the index list. The full people record does not show a Middle name field, although it lists the Name field correctly as 'Moses de Leon'.

One workaround is to add the connective after the first names, which is not very elegant, as the connective has nothing to do with the first name.

Is there a more elegant solution to make the People app handle middle names correctly?

eezacque, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    name changes??

How about TPU_Moms_Rule.

Just a suggestion *Smile My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help . :)

I agree with most people. Mod assisted name changes only.

Kreij, Nov 4, 2020
  4. My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

APP for People

Hi FrancesPadula,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

If you need an App to manage your contact list, you can use the built-in People App from Microsoft.

Please follow this steps:

1. Press WINDOWS + S

2. Type "People" without quotes and press ENTER

3. Click "People" app from the list of results.

If you want to install another app, you can do that searching the app name on Microsoft Store.

StefanoTamiotti, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help .

1. My people app changed its name to ms resource - applistname Plz help . - Similar Threads - app changed name

2. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  3. ms resource display name bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms resource display name bug: I got ms resource display name app bug in my laptop after upgrade windows 10 to 11. How to remove ms resource display name from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource-display-name-bug/91e90a2b-1841-4cb0-9019-3b99aaa82c40
  4. ms-resource display name -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  5. ms-resource display name -...

ms-resource display name -...: hey i have this issue i have tried all and i mean all available fixes for this can seem to fix itWindows is upgraded from 10 to 11What Doesn't work...
  6. Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why ms-resource: AppListName is showing on my Start menu?: I just got my new laptop with windows 10 set up 2 days ago..... and this issue appeared.... is this normal anyway? and how can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-ms-resource-applistname-is-showing-on-my-start/548e87f6-07a5-457d-9cb9-daf7ffbfe3c2
  7. About the People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName" - Exceptions caused by...

About the People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName" - Exceptions caused by...: Many users have already reported this question, so I won't repeat it here. 1. Just change the regional settings in the Windows 10 settings, such as from "China" to "United States", and then you can reproduce the question 2. Notify the development team of the "People" App...
  8. People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People app changes its name to "ms-resource:AppListName": The start menu on my laptop windows 10 20h2 version has been troubling for a long time the people app had no icon but its name before a week now it has no icon and no name, it shows some ms-resource: AppListName, I don't know what is happening this is the same issue on my...
  9. No windows apps ms-resource

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No windows apps ms-resource: I recently reset windows 10 and when it finished a while later I realized all the windoes store apps like sticky notes and the store were gone and were replaced in the start menu by ms-resource:"theirname". Is there any way to fix this and get back the windows store and all...
  10. MS People app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS People app: how are email accounts imported to MS People app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-people-app/568c9ce2-3d48-4c09-9bda-e9a788c1cceb"