Windows 10: My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works

Discus and support My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works and ive tried a few different keyboards. I have to use the number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tsulli129, Feb 20, 2019.

1. tsulli129 Win User

My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works

My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works and ive tried a few different keyboards. I have to use the number pad one and its quite annoying....

:)

tsulli129, Feb 20, 2019

2. E61i how to use period button in numerical mode

Thank you for your help.

The period button is dot button. After I read your suggestion I tried and found, for Thai E61i, press blue button and hold, and press dot (or period) button. It's ok.

Thank you very much

vacharaphol, Feb 20, 2019
  3. wilhelm45 Win User
    Having periodic PC startup problems

Was not able to reply sooner because my periodic problem decided not to appear for a while. I tried your suggestion of holding down the power button 4-5 seconds and it worked. Problem is that this method did not cure my original problem, of course, but it did lessen the steps I have to take to get the computer to work properly. I am still hoping someone will have a solution other than wiping it clean then starting over again.

wilhelm45, Feb 20, 2019
  4. NZChuck Win User

My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works

Shift+D not working??

Had same problem with right Shift and D only. Left Shift and D was working, right Shift and D was not doing anything (not a small d but nothing at all). All other Shift key combinations were working. In my case turned out the print screen button on the keyboard was stuck. Once released worked fine. So if a key isn't working pays to see if some other keys are stuck.

NZChuck, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. My Period button does not work on keyboard but if i press shift and period > works - Similar Threads - Period button does

2. Keyboard keys not working after a period of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys not working after a period of inactivity: Good morning, my keyboard has been working properly ever since i bought it, but in the last few days it seems to have a problem.The keys: W, A, S, D, Q, E, *spacebar*, don't work after I don't press them for a while, and start working after just a few seconds, depending on...
  3. Keyboard keys not working after a period of inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys not working after a period of inactivity: Good morning, my keyboard has been working properly ever since i bought it, but in the last few days it seems to have a problem.The keys: W, A, S, D, Q, E, *spacebar*, don't work after I don't press them for a while, and start working after just a few seconds, depending on...
  4. Keyboard keys not working after a period of inactivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ctrl+period not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl+period not working: 'Ctrl+period' not working after the update.. touch keyboard isn't working either.. can someone please help me! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrlperiod-not-working/f8a75f65-1945-4ef3-86c5-e230eb6fe749
  6. Ctrl+period not working

Ctrl+period not working: 'Ctrl+period' not working after the update.. touch keyboard isn't working either.. can someone please help me! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrlperiod-not-working/f8a75f65-1945-4ef3-86c5-e230eb6fe749
  7. Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working, periodic blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working, periodic blue screens: i was playing a video game when my keyboard just completely died so i reset my laptop and after that i’ve been getting blue screens with the error code Driver Power State Failure + a still broken keyboard. i’ve gotten 8+ of them in the past few hours.noteworthy stuff: > after...
  8. Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working, periodic blue screens

Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working, periodic blue screens: i was playing a video game when my keyboard just completely died so i reset my laptop and after that i’ve been getting blue screens with the error code Driver Power State Failure + a still broken keyboard. i’ve gotten 8+ of them in the past few hours.noteworthy stuff: > after...
  9. my shift button in keyboard not working

my shift button in keyboard not working: Hello, shift button in my keyboard is not working.Please try to fix my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shift-button-in-keyboard-not-working/2ee82820-4f16-4146-8f1e-6a871b3e9220
  10. Period key not working on Surface Book keyboard

Period key not working on Surface Book keyboard: Hey guys, I'm not sure if it was due to the latest update, but the period key isn't working, I have tried everything; updating drivers, rebooting, physical cleaning, and it does not work When I use the on-screen keyboard, it does work. I use this computer for work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. period button fix

2. period not working on keyboard

3. keypad period button is not working

4. if the period button on the keyboard does not work or on the numeric,
  5. windows period not working,
  6. the period doesnt work,
  7. period button not working,
  8. period key not working windows,
  9. my period button isnt working,
  10. my keyboard button does nto work but it works when i press shift,
  11. where is my period button on my keyboard,