Windows 10: "My Personal Address Book" Application uninstall

Discus and support "My Personal Address Book" Application uninstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had installed "My Personal Address Book" application from the Microsoft Store.I do not like it and I would like to uninstall it but I can't find a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by UrielB, Apr 23, 2021.

1. UrielB Win User

"My Personal Address Book" Application uninstall

I had installed "My Personal Address Book" application from the Microsoft Store.I do not like it and I would like to uninstall it but I can't find a way to do that. It does not have an uninstall entry in the start menu and it does not appear in the applications list in Control Panel.Any suggestions?Uriel

:)

UrielB, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Florio Win User

Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

Many thanks for all your suggestions, HippsieGypsie, but nothing seems to be working. I cannot delete my folder so I have to keep trying to get it included in the list of available address books. My contacts are all in the Contacts - Personal Folders, but this list is not included amongst those offered by Outlook as a default address book.

Florio, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Alicia J Win User
    How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

Alicia J, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

Address book

Hi Cameron,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Is the Address book that you are referring to for your Outlook account?
    • Do you want to receive emails from selected email addresses only?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you’ve done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. "My Personal Address Book" Application uninstall - Similar Threads - Personal Address Book

2. Contacts and Address Books

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts and Address Books: Hello,Can someone tell me how I can tell the Windows OS to default to using the Windows Address Book and the Contacts in the Contacts folder? It was working fine until I configured my Office 365 account on Outlook. Now it seems the outlook address book has taken over.My...
  3. address book

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    address book: does windows 10 come with a address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/b86fdc9a-6a3e-4f96-a35f-5345ac8eb6fb
  4. Windows Address Book Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Address Book Application: Hi, - Using Windows Contacts how to search for contacts details in Windows 10? - The only option is using windows search in files? - There is no option to search by one contact category only (eg. Home Phone) like the XP wab.exe search? - Any chance to have Windows Contacts...
  5. Windows Address Book Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Address Book Application: Hi, - Using Windows Contacts how to search for contacts details in Windows 10? - The only option is using windows search in files? - There is no option to search by one contact category only (eg. Home Phone) like the XP wab.exe search? - Any chance to have Windows Contacts...
  6. importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing contacts from outlook address book to my xfinity/comcast address book.: Okay, I am trying to "migrate" my outlook 2016 contacts to xfinity/comcast address book but am having a problem. I open xfinity/comcast and select import contacts and it says migration is in progress but the time elapse wheel keeps going and going and going and nothing...
  7. Address Book

Address Book: I can not add contacts to my windows address book that came with the computer. I have around 170 names and addresses. I right click to bring up a menu and add new contact is not there no more and it is not in the tools bar on top. what happened to the add new contact? so i...
  8. address book

address book: How do I go about setting up and address book ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/ace89429-5b53-48bf-b12c-0a7e752d23c4
  9. Address Book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address Book: when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/address-book/af94b9f3-010d-413a-b730-3ce5d78267bf
  10. Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add contacts personal folders to address book in Outlook 2016: I imported two .csv files containing my contacts into Outlook 2016. They are now stored in the Contacts Personal Folders, but I cannot make this particular folder the default one for contacts, nor can I get it included in the list of address book folders to choose from. I can...