Windows 10: My personal desktop background Photo was deleted with the latest Windows Update December 9,...

Discus and support My personal desktop background Photo was deleted with the latest Windows Update December 9,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the update was completed my desktop background photo was no longer displayed. I still have the photo and would like to put it back instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R. Spanier, Dec 11, 2020.

1. My personal desktop background Photo was deleted with the latest Windows Update December 9,...

After the update was completed my desktop background photo was no longer displayed. I still have the photo and would like to put it back instead of using stock Microsoft themes. How can I put my photo back?.

:)

R. Spanier, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

My personal desktop background Photo was deleted with the latest Windows Update December 9,...

1. My personal desktop background Photo was deleted with the latest Windows Update December 9,... - Similar Threads - personal desktop background

2. background photo on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    background photo on my desktop: For months I have noticed this background photo on my desktop... its a picture of a sister of mine who has passed away about 3 months ago... I would definately like for this photo to be removed,,, would be very thankful for advice to remove it!...
  3. Latest update deleted files & photos?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update deleted files & photos?!: My Laptop recently installed an update overnight & after it had restarted I have noticed a lot of my files, in particular photos are missing. Why has this happened and is there a way I can get them back?...
  4. Personalize Desktop Background

Personalize Desktop Background: I keep picking a folder for a slideshow and it keeps changing back to the dafault folder. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalize-desktop-background/9c48be3f-abc4-4c7a-8e72-9361a20a2311
  5. Windows latest update deleted my files on the desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows latest update deleted my files on the desktop: I had videos and photos on the desktop for a long time and they disappeared after the update in May. I remember some error message popping up that I was too much in a hurry to fully pay attention to . I believe it was something about signing into my microsoft account even...
  6. Desktop Background Personalization

Desktop Background Personalization: On Windows 10 I cannot get my chosen personal photo to display the way I want it to, despite the fact that I've succeeded before using a photo I got online: I want it to fill the monitor screen, running underneath the desktop icons, which I have grouped on the far left of...
  7. Microsoft unauthorized access to my personal photo for desktop background

Microsoft unauthorized access to my personal photo for desktop background: When I first turned on and registered my new computer, before copying any files from old computer to new, the new desktop displayed the same background photo--my own personal photo--that appears on my old computer's desktop. I've never stored that photo anywhere other than...
  8. Latest Windows 10 December update Deleted my 4TB External Drive files!?!?!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Windows 10 December update Deleted my 4TB External Drive files!?!?!?: OMG!!! After the update it asked me to reboot. After reboot my external drive does not show anymore. I look under disk management and it says I need to initialize the external drive. Seriously!!! I had years of files and precious photos and videos on my external drive. I...
  9. Personalization of desktop background

Personalization of desktop background: I just got a new pc running Win 10. I am very much into personalization - I want to feel that this computer is MINE. I put up a background picture last week, chose a custom color as my background color and let Win 10 choose an accent color. When I went to change to a...
  10. Can't add personal photo as Background.

Can't add personal photo as Background.: When I try to use Picture option to select an image of my own for a Background nothing happens when I click on the Browse button. The Browse button works if I select Slideshow, but not for Picture. Suggestions? 35976