Windows 10: My personal documents format has changed in an unacceptable way.

Discus and support My personal documents format has changed in an unacceptable way. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recent updates are making navigating through the documents I created harder to find and take more time, which I don't have. I DO NOT like the fact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RosemaryScott1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. My personal documents format has changed in an unacceptable way.

Recent updates are making navigating through the documents I created harder to find and take more time, which I don't have.

I DO NOT like the fact that I have no choice as to changes in folders containing documents I created.

If I need to rename a personal folder, does it have to be named "Personal Folder" or can I use my name?

If I create a personal folder, how do I transfer my documents into that personal folder without the date designations? Thank you.

* Moved from education

:)

RosemaryScott1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Fernandz Win User

My personal documents format has changed in an unacceptable way.

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

My personal documents format has changed in an unacceptable way.

1. My personal documents format has changed in an unacceptable way. - Similar Threads - personal documents format

2. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  3. Unacceptable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unacceptable: I was attempting to call about an issue with SCOOBE, specifically that it delayed urgent work. Then after attempting to call support you discontinue all phone-based support for "the customers benefit." Use of my computer has been interrupted by promotional activities, on a...
  4. how do i recover documents that has bitlocker on then and formatted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i recover documents that has bitlocker on then and formatted: my pc had a motherboard issue, it was replaced but i noticed that the ssd was encrypted with a bitlocker, it was then formatted. can i still recover documents on them?...
  5. how do i recover documents that has bitlocker on then and formatted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover documents that has bitlocker on then and formatted: my pc had a motherboard issue, it was replaced but i noticed that the ssd was encrypted with a bitlocker, it was then formatted. can i still recover documents on them?...
  6. how do i recover documents that has bitlocker on then and formatted

7. Gaining access when change password is unaccepted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaining access when change password is unaccepted: I did not pay attention and granted remote access to computer. They changed password. When use change password it says must insert usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaining-access-when-change-password-is-unaccepted/435bec15-5f64-4e45-84e6-1688a9511296
  8. Gaining access when change password is unaccepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaining access when change password is unaccepted: I did not pay attention and granted remote access to computer. They changed password. When use change password it says must insert usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaining-access-when-change-password-is-unaccepted/435bec15-5f64-4e45-84e6-1688a9511296
  9. Gaining access when change password is unaccepted

10. notepad document format?

notepad document format?: i get gobble de gook when i try to open a saved document in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/notepad-document-format/56ca0d7b-59d5-44fa-bfbc-b3a68e17b3da