Windows 10: My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft

Discus and support My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to sign into teams using my personal account to reach I'm eating that I must attend for my job, I keep getting redirected to my school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Savannah Williams1, May 25, 2024.

1. My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft

Every time I try to sign into teams using my personal account to reach I'm eating that I must attend for my job, I keep getting redirected to my school log in and when I try to leave that page I can't nor can I sign into my personal account. I've already deleted the school account, that is associated with my school portal on my laptop, so I'm not understanding why I keep getting redirected to this website/ log in

:)

Savannah Williams1, May 25, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

Brink, May 25, 2024
  3. Plankton Win User
    School Login locking down Personal PC

In the USA, every school district of every county of every state.....the IT departments do/have different login systems. Here in my state, county, school district......they use something called Chalkboard. Which in itself is independent of any browser on any PC, school or personal. So what the OP is going through doesn't happen.

I wish I could be more helpful.

Note: I was just informed that my school district tells students not to use personal PC to access the School network.As that's how a few hacks happened. I would just recommend using the school provided laptops.

Plankton, May 25, 2024
  4. Plankton Win User

My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft

School Login locking down Personal PC

I'm not sure where you live or how the school system works these days.....the school supplies the laptops to the kids. They lock those things down so tight that the student can only use it to do the school work with school approved software. Further more the schools block just about every website other than what the school approves. When they bring them home to use on your home network......more settings are blocked. So there are really useless for the kids to do anything other than school work.

It's not a question of securing ones personal device even if you have the know how. It just takes one students simple mistake of using the wrong user name/password to have the school lock your own personal device from accessing that schools network which is what the OP issue is all about. That's why the tell you not to use your own personal device.

Plankton, May 25, 2024
Thema:

My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft

1. My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft - Similar Threads - personal laptop keeps

2. My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal laptop keeps rerouting me to my school login for Microsoft: Every time I try to sign into teams using my personal account to reach I'm eating that I must attend for my job, I keep getting redirected to my school log in and when I try to leave that page I can't nor can I sign into my personal account. I've already deleted the school...
  3. I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.: Hi, hope you are having a good day. :Today, I woke up to my laptop not letting me log into my personal account, making me not able to access any of my files.A 'Microsoft Account' window does pop up when I click on the 'Log in' button. But there's no content in it, it's just a...
  4. I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I presumably registered my personal laptop as a school device.: Hi, hope you are having a good day. :Today, I woke up to my laptop not letting me log into my personal account, making me not able to access any of my files.A 'Microsoft Account' window does pop up when I click on the 'Log in' button. But there's no content in it, it's just a...
  5. Using my Personal Computer for both personal and School use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my Personal Computer for both personal and School use: I have a windows 11 desktop logged in with my personal Microsoft account. In addition, school is about to start and I would like to use my PC for both personal and school use. If I press the connect button and link my school account what would my school IT control as it says...
  6. Using my Personal Computer for both personal and School use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using my Personal Computer for both personal and School use: I have a windows 11 desktop logged in with my personal Microsoft account. In addition, school is about to start and I would like to use my PC for both personal and school use. If I press the connect button and link my school account what would my school IT control as it says...
  7. Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Personal laptop and school laptop keeps syncing, how do I stop this?: Hey there, so basically I have a problem where my personal laptop keeps syncing with the data on my school laptop and it’s becoming very irritating. For example, I have files on my school computer that I don’t want on my personal laptop and it just keeps downloading them...
  8. School Login locking down Personal PC

in Browsers and Email
    School Login locking down Personal PC: My daughter does her home work on one of our PCs At times she need to access her personal gmail account. I forward any school information that I get to her personal email. She usually has about 10 tabs open on Chrome browser. Multiple subjects etc. She is also logged into...
  9. Can anyone help me with my school laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me with my school laptop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ImTrashAtFortnite69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ew2gv3/can_anyone_help_me_with_my_school_laptop/
  10. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login to my personal Microsoft account: [IMG] This happens when I try to login to my Microsoft account. I even created another Microsoft account for the sake of testing but it still doesnt allow me to login....