Windows 10: My personal Picture in middle of screen.

Discus and support My personal Picture in middle of screen. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the small personal picture of myself on sign in screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DorothyGoss, Jun 12, 2019.

1. My personal Picture in middle of screen.

How do I change the small personal picture of myself on sign in screen?

:)

DorothyGoss, Jun 12, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Personalization Screen

When I go to Personalization/Lock Screen the pictures are real faint,like grayed out. Is this normal ? It will not let me change the picture here,is this normal. Thanks for any suggestion you may have.

Z

zplugger, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Redline in middle of the screen

sounds to me the screen is damaged, if youve owned that laptop for 4 months id suggest you return it for warranty service. before you do make sure to take a picture of the screen itself with every test youve done

eidairaman1, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

My personal Picture in middle of screen.

Opening screen picture

Hi Sharon,

You can customize the settings of the lock screen and desktop screen background picture in the Pesonalization page of Settings. You can also change the profile picture that you're seeing on the log-in screen in the Accounts page of Settings. Just to clarify,
    are you referring to the desktop screen, the lock screen, or the profile picture of your user account?

To change the background picture of the lock screen, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Personalization.
    • On the left pane, choose Lock screen.
    • Under Choose your picture, you can select from the default list of photos or you can click on
      Browse if you want to select the photo that you want.

You can change the background picture of the desktop by following the same steps above but instead of choosing lock screen, select
    Background.

You can replace the profile picture of your user account by doing these steps:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Select Accounts.
    • On the left pane, choose Your info.
    • Under Create your picture, choose Browse for one to see choose the profile photo that you want.

If you have additional questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

My personal Picture in middle of screen.

1. My personal Picture in middle of screen. - Similar Threads - personal Picture middle

2. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  3. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  4. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is this in the middle of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is this in the middle of my screen?: wherever I go on my computer, its saying "hee hee, buy this tshirt." is this some sort of virus, or a glitch? I have tried refreshing my computer background, still doesn't go away I haven't tried restarting my computer though but im working on something I don't want to loose...
  6. There's a line in the middle of my screen

There's a line in the middle of my screen: Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO Desktop 27-inch FHD Infinity Touch All in One. I was using it today when suddenly a line appeared in the middle of the screen. I tried to change the refresh rate but nothing happened and the line is still there and I think the...
  7. There's a line in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There's a line in the middle of my screen: Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO Desktop 27-inch FHD Infinity Touch All in One. I was using it today when suddenly a line appeared in the middle of the screen. I tried to change the refresh rate but nothing happened and the line is still there and I think the...
  8. I can't change my lock screen using my personal pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my lock screen using my personal pictures: Hello, I can't change my lock screen by using g my own personal pictures. When I try to change it, the screen will take a long time to load the pictures....
  9. Notifications in middle of screen

Notifications in middle of screen: Hi, my notifications keep popping up in the middle of the screen. I understand this probably has something to do with change in resolution every time I connect an external monitor. My suggestion is that since external monitors aren't going away any time soon, is there perhaps...
  10. Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Personal picture not showing on logon screen during startup: Not that this is an earth shattering*problem (grin) but I was wondering if anyone has had a problem with their local account picture not showing up on their Welsome screen in Windows 10, 1607? I am the only person that uses my* desktop PC and it's located in a secure...