Windows 10: My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times.

Discus and support My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is an ongoing problem I've had, both in Windows 7 and 10. My Philips TV keeps listing in my device manager over and over and over again. Here is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RickMachado, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times.

This is an ongoing problem I've had, both in Windows 7 and 10. My Philips TV keeps listing in my device manager over and over and over again. Here is a screenshot.

My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times. 2de5b55e-4524-4276-8ce0-f09438dc8e8b?upload=true.png

:)

RickMachado, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Multimedia Devices under Control Panel>Devices and Printers show my DLNA TV hundreds of times

Each time the TV is turned on a new entry is added to Multimedia Devices. I have to go in and remove hundreds of "Philips TV" devices one by one every month. How do I get the TV to be registered just once and remembered?

Steven Moeller, Aug 4, 2019
  4. My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times.

Cast to device shows neighbor's TV

Hi,

After updating to Win10 I see an unknown device in the "Cast to device" menus of Windows Media Player, IE and the Movies and TV app.

The device is "BRAVIA KDL-55W805A", I do not own such TV (my TV also appears, when it's on).

The TV does not appear in the "Devices and printers" window.

Bluetooth is turned off.

My laptop is connected via wifi to my router. The router does not show any unknown devices.

The unknown TV disappears from the listing if I disable wifi on my laptop.

The unknown TV appears in the listing if I enable wifi, without connecting to any network.

The TV is there also when I am connected to my network.

I have seen this TV for several months now. I have restarted several times.

How does this work?

How can a device from outside my network appear when I am not connected to any network?

Is this a potential security risk?

How can I prevent it?

This is the same question as
    this
    unresolved post.

/Thomas

ThomasHelgeson, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times.

1. My Philips TV keeps showing up on my device list dozens of times. - Similar Threads - Philips keeps showing

2. "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device": About the problemIssueWhen trying to connect my computer to my Sony WH-1000XM3 Headset through Bluetooth, I cannot find the correct device. Instead I see a list of dozens and dozens of "Unknown device" that continues to update.GoalMy main goal is to get rid of all the...
  3. "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Add a Bluetooth device" lists dozens of "Unknown device": About the problemIssueWhen trying to connect my computer to my Sony WH-1000XM3 Headset through Bluetooth, I cannot find the correct device. Instead I see a list of dozens and dozens of "Unknown device" that continues to update.GoalMy main goal is to get rid of all the...
  4. Why are my TV's showing up in Network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why are my TV's showing up in Network?: When my TV is on and I click Network in Windows Explorer, The TV shows up under Media Devices and Other Devices. What is the purpose of this. Click on them just shows their Properties. 164151
  5. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  6. My Amazon Tap device doesn't show up in the devices list

My Amazon Tap device doesn't show up in the devices list: Hi whenever I try to connect my Amazon Tap device through bluetooth service It couldn't pair and the Tab message advises me to forget the device from the list 1st and then try to connect again. unfortunately I couldn't either find the device name in the list of bluetooth...
  7. PC not showing up on device list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC not showing up on device list: So my PC wont show up on my device list on my microsoft account. I've never really explored the ins and outs of having a microsoft account until recently when I discovered I had to download a windows 10 compatible version of a game in order to update it. After purchasing said...
  8. my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    my laptop shows up in my devices list on the microsoft website, BUT NOT in the microsoft...: just as the title says my laptop shows up in the microsoft website but not in my device list in the microsoft store. Im trying to download gears 5 so i can do the xbox play anywhere....
  9. PC not showing up in listed devices

PC not showing up in listed devices: I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download. I checked my devices, and my xbox is listed, but not my laptop. I've looked up troubleshooting and tried re-adding my...
  10. My device Bluetooth Philips AEA2000/12 not work

My device Bluetooth Philips AEA2000/12 not work: Hello, I use this device: Bluetooth Philips AEA2000/12 to connect my laptop to my logitech z2300 audio sistem via bluetooth. Since the last update on windows 10 (october), this device does not work well. I can no longer control the volume of windows as I did before....