Windows 10: My Phone App and photo transferring

Discus and support My Phone App and photo transferring in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nance1109, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Nance1109 Win User

My Phone App and photo transferring

I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but apparently it is registered under my other gmail account and I cannot figure out how to change it. Then, I thought my picks would upload to Google Photo's but nothing has uploaded as far as photos since last November. How do I get my photo's from my phone to my computer????

:)

Nance1109, Feb 23, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Feb 23, 2020
  3. windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My Phone App and photo transferring - Similar Threads - Phone App photo

2. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  3. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  4. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Photo App not transferring correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  6. Photo App not transferring correctly

Photo App not transferring correctly: When I try to download images from my Samsung s9+ cell phone gallery and choose the download images since my last download choice many images that I've already downloaded appear in the download queue. Also there are some images and .png ICONs in the queue that are not in the...
  7. Transferring photos from my i phone to computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transferring photos from my i phone to computer: When i am trying to transfer photos from my i phone 8 to my computer it finds the photos tells me how many there are but inlt the cancel button shows so cannot transfer them this has only hapoened since i got my all in one computer please help...
  8. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...
  9. transfer photos from my cell phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer photos from my cell phone: I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-my-cell-phone/da8391f5-0f79-49cc-b97a-fdd9d368622d"
  10. Photo transfer app

Photo transfer app: how do i transfer pictures from my android phone to my laptop if I don't have app, how do it get app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-transfer-app/300ae61d-3037-4c2c-8612-e19ec79ba11c