Windows 10: My phone app runs like turds

Discus and support My phone app runs like turds in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The my phone app is constantly crashing. It doesn't type my messages, or doesn't send my messages. It can't bring up apps, it freezes, crashed etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cojaxffs, Mar 31, 2021.

1. My phone app runs like turds

The my phone app is constantly crashing. It doesn't type my messages, or doesn't send my messages. It can't bring up apps, it freezes, crashed etc.

I have had this problem with the app on my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) and now on my BRAND new phone (Samsung Galaxy S21+). Any resolution to this? For now, I have ditched the app in it's entirety and am using Samsung Flow which isn't bad, but the UI is not totally friendly as the phone app is.

submitted by /u/cojaxffs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cojaxffs, Mar 31, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 31, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 31, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

My phone app runs like turds

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Mar 31, 2021
Thema:

My phone app runs like turds

1. My phone app runs like turds - Similar Threads - phone app runs

2. What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?: Hello, I was checking task manager when I noticed there is an app called "phone link" that is running in the background. I don't use this app and I don't remember using it, but it runs in the background everytime my computer is on. Does this app running mean that I am using...
  3. What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?: Hello, I was checking task manager when I noticed there is an app called "phone link" that is running in the background. I don't use this app and I don't remember using it, but it runs in the background everytime my computer is on. Does this app running mean that I am using...
  4. When running Link to Windows, sounds generated by apps on my phone stay on my phone and are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When running Link to Windows, sounds generated by apps on my phone stay on my phone and are...: I am running the Phone Link app on my Windows 10 laptop with a connection to my Galaxy A50 phone running Android 11.Everything works wonderfully well except that, save for phone calls, all sounds generated by apps on my phone, stay on my phone and cannot be heard on my...
  5. When running Link to Windows, sounds generated by apps on my phone stay on my phone and are...

When running Link to Windows, sounds generated by apps on my phone stay on my phone and are...: I am running the Phone Link app on my Windows 10 laptop with a connection to my Galaxy A50 phone running Android 11.Everything works wonderfully well except that, save for phone calls, all sounds generated by apps on my phone, stay on my phone and cannot be heard on my...
  6. Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN: Hello,I love the convenience of the Your Phone app, but I also love the security of running a VPN on my phone. Unfortunately, it appears I cannot do both simultaneously. After recently installing Nord VPN on my phone I could no longer connect to the Your Phone app. Does...
  7. Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN

Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN: Hello,I love the convenience of the Your Phone app, but I also love the security of running a VPN on my phone. Unfortunately, it appears I cannot do both simultaneously. After recently installing Nord VPN on my phone I could no longer connect to the Your Phone app. Does...
  8. can't uninstall apps on my inspiration laptop like "your phone app"

can't uninstall apps on my inspiration laptop like "your phone app": can't uninstall apps on my inspiration laptop like "your phone app" also camera is not working on sign in to zoom meetings i always have to reset laptop...
  9. Your Phone app and Your Phone Companion app run in the background

Your Phone app and Your Phone Companion app run in the background: Since Your Phone app and Your Phone Companion app can run in the background, do you have to keep both apps or either app open all the time on the phone or PC? I think the answer is neither one has to be open. Thank you...
  10. Your Phone App no longer runs

Your Phone App no longer runs: Hi Looking for some help with the Your Phone App. I have been using the app for a while without problems other than the occasional error connecting to my phone. Last night my PC rebooted and now the app will not launch. When I attempt to launch the app all I get is a...