Windows 10: My Phone App won't connect after System Restore

Discus and support My Phone App won't connect after System Restore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "We can't connect to your phone" is the error I'm getting now, since I did a system image restore back to Oct 2019's full image backup. My Galaxy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M A Weiss, Apr 15, 2021.

1. M A Weiss Win User

My Phone App won't connect after System Restore

"We can't connect to your phone" is the error I'm getting now, since I did a system image restore back to Oct 2019's full image backup.

My Galaxy Note 10+ is connected to the same MS account as my PC.

My phone is connected to the same LAN wi-fi domain as my PC.

I've gone through all the troubleshooting tips and read other threads on this matter. However, none of the suggested procedures worked to solve this issue.

Prior to an incident on April 9 which bricked my system, my phone reliably connected to Windows.

I did note that Chrome browser didn't work after the system rollback, but I reinstalled it to gain back functionality.

How do I reinstall the My Phone application on Windows to reset it so it's properly communicating again?

:)

M A Weiss, Apr 15, 2021
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My Phone App won't connect after System Restore [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

My Phone App won't connect after System Restore [​IMG]

4. My Phone App won't connect after System Restore

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

My Phone App won't connect after System Restore

1. My Phone App won't connect after System Restore - Similar Threads - Phone App won't

2. Google Chrome won't install after system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Chrome won't install after system restore: Hello. I have Windows 10 and my default browser was Google Chrome. There was some issue with my computer so i did a system restore. After system restore, I can't find my Google Chrome icon. Went to ALL PROGRAMS and i can't find Chrome there.Now, i'm trying to re-install...
  3. my pc won't do system restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc won't do system restore: My pc got a few updates in the last few days and it has rendered the system practically unusable. Startup is extremely slow and pages take forever to load. Even search is ridiculously slow. simple commands take a long time to complete , if at all. I tried system restore and...
  4. my pc won't do system restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc won't do system restore: My pc got a few updates in the last few days and it has rendered the system practically unusable. Startup is extremely slow and pages take forever to load. Even search is ridiculously slow. simple commands take a long time to complete , if at all. I tried system restore and...
  5. my pc won't do system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. HP Spetre won't start after System Restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Spetre won't start after System Restore: hi, hope some technical geeks can read my post and give me some help! Thanks! I use a HP Spectre but recently I saw a lot pop-ups so I decided to give it a System Restore. I chose the restore point and let the laptop run. When I came back later, I saw black screen, so I...
  7. Your Phone App - Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App - Won't Connect: All I'm getting from the app on the Windows side is, "Please install the app we texted you and sign in with my email address," yet I'm receiving no text. I just have a spinning wheel. The app comes pre-installed in my Note 10+, and so I've no idea how I'm supposed to sign...
  8. Windows won't restore my system image?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't restore my system image?: Problem: I created windows 10 system image of my laptop on an external hard drive and no matter what method I use to try to restore it I get stopped at the "To restore this computer, Windows needs to format the drive that the Windows Recovery environment is currently...
  9. System Restore won't restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore won't restore: I have a problem that is as insoluble (to me) as it is serious: System Restore seems broken. It exits with this less-than-helpful err msg: An unknown error occurred during system restore. (0x80070091). For completeness I took partial screen shots the whole way during my last...
  10. Windows won't start after system restore.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows won't start after system restore.: I installed latest updates on 1/10/2016 and when next started could not connect to the internet. Diagnostic check said there was a problem with network driver but on checking driver was up to date and working. Why wouldn't it be? Anyway I uninstalled updates and re-booted but...