Windows 10: My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts

Discus and support My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro and Samsung Galaxy 10+ and can´t manage Contacts, in call log I have only numbers and in SMS too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yard SK, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Yard SK Win User

My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts

I have Windows 10 Pro and Samsung Galaxy 10+ and can´t manage Contacts, in call log I have only numbers and in SMS too

:)

Yard SK, Nov 10, 2021

2. "Your Phone" contacts

Hi My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts :)

When I use the phone app on My PC and enter the first letter of the contact I wish to send a message too
    It will show the name list of the contacts I wish to send it too - the names from my mobile phone contact list
    And then select the name to send message too My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts :)

My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts [​IMG]

eroopli123, Nov 10, 2021
  3. vivitree Win User
    My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Nov 10, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

1. My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts - Similar Threads - phone application don´t

2. Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder: In the domain, when trying to access a shared resource with Windows 10, if the user did not have permissions, it gave an error message saying that they did not have permissions, contact the administrator.With windows 11 that does not happen, you simply try to enter and it...
  3. Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 don´t show popup error when the user don´t have permissions to enter on a folder: In the domain, when trying to access a shared resource with Windows 10, if the user did not have permissions, it gave an error message saying that they did not have permissions, contact the administrator.With windows 11 that does not happen, you simply try to enter and it...
  4. login options don´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login options don´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  6. login options don´t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone application in Windows don´t show Contacts: I have Windows 10 Pro and Samsung Galaxy 10+ and can´t manage Contacts, in call log I have only numbers and in SMS too https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-phone-application-in-windows-dont-show-contacts/c62a35eb-7cc8-42dd-a92b-5af26f458fad
  8. Symbols on Screen don´t match keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Symbols on Screen don´t match keyboard: My laptop updated recently and now when I type certain symbols, others appearIf I hit the top numbers in order from 1 to 0!"·$%&/=Other buttons are doing the same thing, symbols are either mixed up or I Spanish lettering. My default language is English so I don´t know what...
  9. My arc touch mouse don`t working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My arc touch mouse don`t working.: Hello! I have a problem with my Arc touch mouse. So i have USB that connect mouse with comuter its connected with my comuter but the mouse its not working. How i can fix it?...
  10. usb don,t open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb don,t open: I have a usb that uses a Microsoft 10.0.17134.1 driver is no longer shown in computer and does not display the files. I can do to open the memory. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-dont-open/75fb6dcd-c90e-4a76-a4a8-8fb48188b8d0