Windows 10: My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

Discus and support My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sim Jia Wei, Aug 24, 2020.

1. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing 75effee6-5627-4472-934a-25ca803c9438?upload=true.png

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing
    Hello
    I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC
    I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network

However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC
    And it says "We can't connect to your phone"
    I'm pretty sure they are connected with each other because i can use "Your Phone" in PC to make calls
    Is just that it cannot show the notification, photos and sms
    I keep on refreshing for a few hours and it has the same problem
    Please help me to solve it because this app is very useful and important for me
    Thank you

:)

Sim Jia Wei, Aug 24, 2020

2. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Surfshark Blocks Your Phone Companion - Can't Whitelist?

I've installed Surfshark VPN on my PC and phone. Naturally, this breaks the connection between my phone and PC using the Your Phone / Your Phone Companion apps.

Surfshark tech support says to whitelist the Your Phone Companion app. However, Your Phone Companion does not show up in the list of applications, either from within Surfshark or in the main Android applications list. (And yes, it is installed, before anyone
    asks. It was working fine before installing Surfshark.)

Any suggestions?

Chuck Steenburgh, Aug 24, 2020
  4. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

Uninstall Your Phone Companion App

Phone Companion refuses to pair with my Essential PH-1, I've tried all the steps provided by MS my last step is to reset my phone and PC biy I would like to uninstall Phone Companion first and reinstall it.

KyleBowers1, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

1. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing - Similar Threads - Phone Companion keep

2. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  3. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Companion: Good morning. I would like to delete the Phone Companion from my laptop. Would appreciate advice on how to do it. Thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-companion/b3e43493-32be-40f4-ad82-bb304829feea
  4. Linking PC and Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking PC and Phone Companion: I have a Galaxy J2...everything works fine in linking, the audio player, pics, contacts except the dialing pad. it keeps asking for me to setup, then stops and ask to wait and try again...
  5. Linking PC and Phone Companion

Linking PC and Phone Companion: I have a Galaxy J2...everything works fine in linking, the audio player, pics, contacts except the dialing pad. it keeps asking for me to setup, then stops and ask to wait and try again...
  6. My PC keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps refreshing: To ellaborate more here are some details1.its resetting itself aka if i hit right click for example with the refresh button and etc it just closes 2. its lagging me and is interrupting everytthing i can do 3.its not allowing me to use settings app and file explorer just files...
  7. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  8. My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing

My Phone Companion in PC keep on refreshing: Hello I have installed "Your Phone Companion" in my Android phone and "Your Phone" in PC I have signed in using my Microsoft account and connected both devices in the same wifi network However, the notifications, photos and sms are not shown in "Your Phone" in PC And it says...
  9. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  10. Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Phone Companion: I am running the phone companion on my phone and Surface the two devices are Linked. It says I can use my mobile data and not wifi I turned it on in the app but now what? What do I connect to or how to set it up?...