Windows 10: My Phone Explorer connecting advice

Discus and support My Phone Explorer connecting advice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Now that at long last I have got YourPhone working (still not everything) I am not all that impressed with it, so far, though I understand more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Sep 10, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

My Phone Explorer connecting advice

Now that at long last I have got YourPhone working (still not everything) I am not all that impressed with it, so far, though I understand more development is planned. I have decided to try the Your Phone Explorer alternative but am having great difficulty with getting it to connect. It says my phone is protected by a PIN which I must enter ---- every PIN I try is rejected. I try the PIN used with my phone's Lock Screen, my PC Windows account, and any others I can think of (apart from my bank). I have asked for help in the program's forum, but support in English is I understand, somewhat limited.

Is there someone here who uses MyPhoneExplorer able to suggest how I might get this issue resolved? I have seen it recommended on this site.

:)

clayto, Sep 10, 2020

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance My Phone Explorer connecting advice :)

Wildflowerz , Sep 10, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. My Phone Explorer connecting advice - Similar Threads - Phone Explorer connecting

2. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  3. Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting with Android phone, but phone says it is connected.: Recently, Phone Link on my laptop is requesting me to connect to my Android phone using a QR code or manually. Scanning the QR code gives a link to be copied, but that link is not valid. I cannot get pass that screen. On my Android phone, I have Link to Windows installed and...
  4. connect to my phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connect to my phone?: connect phone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-my-phone/d8ab9b87-f70c-4070-9be8-c2c91a8195bc
  5. connect to my phone?

connect to my phone?: connect phone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-to-my-phone/d8ab9b87-f70c-4070-9be8-c2c91a8195bc
  6. My Phone Explorer not connecting

My Phone Explorer not connecting: Having worked well for some time the program is now unable to connect with my Android phone. An error notice says it is not aple to 'obtain the phone's ISP'. I have read all the help info available through the app without finding the solution. 182622
  7. MY PHONE EXPLORER --- two points

MY PHONE EXPLORER --- two points: 1. I am unable to delete files from the Inbox. I have tried directly, and indirectly via the archive but get message 'cannot be deleted' 2. Explorer has appeared as a Gadget in 7 Sidebar Gadgets --- it will be quite useful I think. I have benefited from Gadgets for many...
  8. connecting my phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connecting my phone to my laptop: i cant get the notification on my phone to confirm the linkin, everything in the trouble shoot page has been checked and everything is perfect, i even factory reset my phone, logged out and in on my laptop but nothing works...
  9. My Phone Explorer connecting advice

My Phone Explorer connecting advice: Now that at long last I have got YourPhone working (still not everything) I am not all that impressed with it, so far, though I understand more development is planned. I have decided to try the Your Phone Explorer alternative but am having great difficulty with getting it to...
  10. Hardware connection advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware connection advice: Hello I would be grateful for advice on the best way to set up my laptop, docking station, hub, screen, mouse, keyboard, UPS battery unit, and external hard drive? I find if I connect my Touro external drive to the docking station USB 3 port it is not always recognised or if...