Windows 10: My Phone Explorer connecting advice

Discus and support My Phone Explorer connecting advice in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Now that at long last I have got YourPhone working (still not everything) I am not all that impressed with it, so far, though I understand more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Sep 10, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

My Phone Explorer connecting advice

Now that at long last I have got YourPhone working (still not everything) I am not all that impressed with it, so far, though I understand more development is planned. I have decided to try the Your Phone Explorer alternative but am having great difficulty with getting it to connect. It says my phone is protected by a PIN which I must enter ---- every PIN I try is rejected. I try the PIN used with my phone's Lock Screen, my PC Windows account, and any others I can think of (apart from my bank). I have asked for help in the program's forum, but support in English is I understand, somewhat limited.

Is there someone here who uses MyPhoneExplorer able to suggest how I might get this issue resolved? I have seen it recommended on this site.

:)

clayto, Sep 10, 2020

2. PC Windows 10 Bluetooth won't connect with Pixel 3XL phone

I have a Lenovo Yoga C930 PC (Win 10) that I cannot connect to my Pixel 3XL phone. I can get them to pair, but the PC bluetooth will only hold the connection for about 1 second, then says 'not connected'.

I have removed the PC from the phone's list of previously connected devices & then re-paired-numerous times. I have shut down & re-started both devices numerous times. None of these actions have worked. I am praying that one of you smart readers can help me solve this highly frustrating problem, pretty please?

BTW, I recently ran the upgrade on my phone from android 9 to 10. Could this be the problem? I see other changes on my phone that I think add steps & make it more cumbersome to use. Wish I could dump android 10 & go back to 9, but don't know how to do that either. If that is not the cause of this connection problem with the PC, I can live with it.

I would appreciate all advice. Please know that I am a 60-something year old- more knowledgeable than a basic user, but not super well versed in all of the software & hardware fixes that many of you know, so please write your suggestions/solutions accordingly. Many thanks in advance My Phone Explorer connecting advice :)

Wildflowerz , Sep 10, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

1. My Phone Explorer connecting advice - Similar Threads - Phone Explorer connecting

2. My Phone Explorer connecting advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Phone Explorer connecting advice: Now that at long last I have got YourPhone working (still not everything) I am not all that impressed with it, so far, though I understand more development is planned. I have decided to try the Your Phone Explorer alternative but am having great difficulty with getting it to...
  3. Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone)

Your Phone can't see my Bluetooth (connected Phone): [img] Hi All, The attached screenshot says it all. I have a Huawei Mate 10 android phone bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 machine. The "Your Phone" app has connected to the phone but claims that my PC has no bluetooth. I have dragged my bluetooth devices window...
  4. I can't connect my phone with your phone app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't connect my phone with your phone app: I am not able to connect with your phone app give me some solution to connect with your phone companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-my-phone-with-your-phone-app/87061088-baab-4ba9-a075-ae45caca3bbe
  5. I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to my phone in YOUR PHONE app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sumankr60 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5hlmq/i_cant_connect_to_my_phone_in_your_phone_app/
  6. Phone not showing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phone not showing in Explorer: Hello there, this is one of those “but it worked yesterday” things. I usually connect my phone, a Meizu M6 Note, via USB. In Explorer, it used to show the phone’s brand name, but for the last six to nine months, it’s just been called ‘MTP USB Device’. Not a big deal, I...
  7. issue connecting my phone and laptop

issue connecting my phone and laptop: having issue with cell and laptop connecting, phone says its connected to laptop but the laptop not seeing phone, i have tried blue tooth and it wont connect, get error code saying unable to connect due to something turned off. not sure how the phone is connected if the...
  8. unable to connect hotspot to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect hotspot to my phone: hi sir, actually there was a problem with my hotspot in windows 10.....I was unable to connect it to my phone . I asked this question yesterday and I have received the answers for that …… one of the sirs told to reset the network connections and I did that. THANK YOU SO MUCH...
  9. Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot: Hello, I am trying to use the mobile Hotspot feature included with my new PC running Windows 10. Here is the issue: I went to settings and activated the hotspot; The hotspot address being transmitted is recognized by my Android mobile phone; I select the hotspot address...
  10. Hardware connection advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware connection advice: Hello I would be grateful for advice on the best way to set up my laptop, docking station, hub, screen, mouse, keyboard, UPS battery unit, and external hard drive? I find if I connect my Touro external drive to the docking station USB 3 port it is not always recognised or if...