Windows 10: My phone is being hacked. Can u help please

Discus and support My phone is being hacked. Can u help please in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My android has been hacked. Tried factory reset. Tried deleting apps, new email. Apps wiggle. My previous phone did this so yesterday I bought a new... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoanneAustin1, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My phone is being hacked. Can u help please

My android has been hacked. Tried factory reset. Tried deleting apps, new email. Apps wiggle. My previous phone did this so yesterday I bought a new phone. After a few hours the same thing happened. Pkease can you help

:)

JoanneAustin1, Aug 4, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 4, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

My phone is being hacked. Can u help please

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My phone is being hacked. Can u help please

1. My phone is being hacked. Can u help please - Similar Threads - phone being hacked

2. Being hacked or no being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Being hacked or no being hacked?: So I just got a bar tablet HD and I was going on to Target website and Austin out of nowhere all these windows popped up and saying Microsoft security alert the window is blocked because my computer is infected with children viruses and it's infecting Microsoft servers so...
  3. HACKED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HACKED PLEASE HELP: Hello,I was working on my Windows HP tonight and noticed when I open my "Home" tab that under Recent that all of my Word documents have been opened, and I haven't opened any of these myself. When I checked into whose signed into my account Russia, Germany, etc have tried to...
  4. HACKED PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HACKED PLEASE HELP: Hello,I was working on my Windows HP tonight and noticed when I open my "Home" tab that under Recent that all of my Word documents have been opened, and I haven't opened any of these myself. When I checked into whose signed into my account Russia, Germany, etc have tried to...
  5. please u need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please u need help: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  6. please u need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please u need help: ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key. The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you. This...
  7. please u need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can u help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can u help me: It won't let me sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-u-help-me/0c93cb26-665a-47f1-bb79-d2ae4000a43a
  9. can u help me please

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can u help me please: hiya i was wondering if u can help me please i want to download origin to play sims but every time i download it it keeps saying The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix the problem then after that it comes up with...
  10. please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    please help my android phone and computer have been hacked.]: He's watching everything I do... I feel like a victim. I am a 33 year old housewife. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_scanning-windows_7/please-help-my-android-phone-and-computer-have/ff95043c-2148-4b12-91ce-34ba87a5901a