Windows 10: My photo thumbnails are broken

Discus and support My photo thumbnails are broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I discovered that all my photo thumbnail broke down. Yesterday I cleared my photo thumbnails with disk cleanup and then restarted the system but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyleyBarrand, Oct 30, 2018.

1. My photo thumbnails are broken

I discovered that all my photo thumbnail broke down. Yesterday I cleared my photo thumbnails with disk cleanup and then restarted the system but it didn’t help. Could you help me to solve this problem?

:)

RyleyBarrand, Oct 30, 2018

2. Photo thumbnail picture

If you do the suggestion by Cyberdesigner and they still show as icons, check your performance settings and make sure "show thumbnails instead of icons" is checked.

Right click Start, select System -> Advanced system settings -> Advanced tab -> Performance - Settings

My photo thumbnails are broken [​IMG]

fracking4oil, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Photo thumbnail picture

Hi

File Explorer>Pictures>Open Pictures.

If Your Photos come up as just a List and don't show up as Thumbnails, look at the Two Small Icons at the Bottom Right of the Screen and 'Toggle' between them.

The first one gives you a List View and the other one gives you a Thumbnail View.

Or you could Click: View at the Top of the Screen and then you Can not only see your Photos as Thumbnails but you can also choose the Size.

Cyberdesigner, Oct 31, 2018
  4. My photo thumbnails are broken

Photo thumbnail picture

Found this is the easier way: the blue area marked organize/new folder way to right u 3 icons box w/down arrow(STOP, here to choose what size pic u want, done, over), 3 paned window , blue ?!!!

https://goo.gl/photos/xqGNuvGuxn5GXEtC9

booksbenji, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

My photo thumbnails are broken

1. My photo thumbnails are broken - Similar Threads - photo thumbnails are

2. File Explorer Photos & Videos Thumbnails Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Photos & Videos Thumbnails Broken: I have read many tech articles, I've cleared caches, changed settings, I have tried all the solutions I could find to no avail. Prior to this issue, I could view almost every single photo and video file's thumbnail in file explorer. Then one day I couldn't. Now I can only...
  3. File Explorer Photos & Videos Thumbnails Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Photos & Videos Thumbnails Broken: I have read many tech articles, I've cleared caches, changed settings, I have tried all the solutions I could find to no avail. Prior to this issue, I could view almost every single photo and video file's thumbnail in file explorer. Then one day I couldn't. Now I can only...
  4. File Explorer Photos & Videos Thumbnails Broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Photo Thumbnails

in Windows 10 Support
    Photo Thumbnails: Hi All Can anyone help me get my thumbnail pictures back please. I use for my photo editing Affinity and when I open a folder to download a photo all the thumbnails have the affinity logo not a picture. I did email affinity who said it is a windows problem. I have tried...
  6. PDF thumbnails broken in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF thumbnails broken in windows: Its never worked great but pdf thumbnails in explorer seems pretty broke in windows 10. I dont know if its the latest CU update or a recent update to Adobe reader (both have occurred last few days) but now just get generic Adobe icons for pdf. the old trick to open Adobe...
  7. photo thumbnails

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo thumbnails: since the update my photos was no longer the pictures thumbnails of it, is there any idea how to have it back from the previous settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-thumbnails/93baf5d3-968e-4c69-b063-8b4df14e1382
  8. Thumbnails Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Thumbnails Broken: Suddenly, Windows 10 Pro won't display an icon with a photo of pictures. It just shows a blank photo icon. I didn't touch anything in Settings and I've tried shutting down and rebooting, etc. - I've tried switching Views, etc., no relief. Thoughts?...
  9. Video Thumbnails Broken

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Thumbnails Broken: I have one PC with Windows 10 Home on it that has suddenly stopped displaying video thumbnails. Funny thing is that on other PC's on my network it works just fine. Picture thumbnails work fine but video thumbnails have stopped displaying at all. I have checked the obvious...
  10. Broken Thumbnail and Icon cache?

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken Thumbnail and Icon cache?: So yesterday when I was looking around at my wallpapers from the explorer I noticed that some thumbnail previews for my pictures are green. [img] I had to cut around the personal pictures. It's not like every picture that's like this. I think these were the ones that I...