Windows 10: my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer

Discus and support my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; latley my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer. example is in october i have a file with 2000 plus pictures when they use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joseph.3, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Joseph.3 Win User

my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer

latley my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer. example is in october i have a file with 2000 plus pictures when they use to seperate by date so when i got done wirth a weeks worth of pictures i could bring up that day and rename them , can this be changed?

:)

Joseph.3, Oct 28, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 28, 2019
  4. my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer

1. my photos havent been seperating into specific day in file explorer - Similar Threads - photos havent been

2. Tags unavailable for various files specifically photos and videos in File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tags unavailable for various files specifically photos and videos in File explorer: I wish to tag my images and videos.Some files have them available:Others don't:The entire description box is unavailable, and the origin section has a single entry.Both files are of the same type and have the same source.What is the reason, and is there a solution to add tags...
  3. Tags unavailable for various files specifically photos and videos in File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tags unavailable for various files specifically photos and videos in File explorer: I wish to tag my images and videos.Some files have them available:Others don't:The entire description box is unavailable, and the origin section has a single entry.Both files are of the same type and have the same source.What is the reason, and is there a solution to add tags...
  4. Tags unavailable for various files specifically photos and videos in File explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. photos and file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos and file explorer: I have a new windows 11 laptop which came with the new photos app. All my photos get saved in one drive to this app. How do I get the new photos I've just taken to save in my file explorer on this pc? I need to work with the photos in file explorer not the new windows 11...
  6. photos and file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos and file explorer: I have a new windows 11 laptop which came with the new photos app. All my photos get saved in one drive to this app. How do I get the new photos I've just taken to save in my file explorer on this pc? I need to work with the photos in file explorer not the new windows 11...
  7. File Explorer and photos

File Explorer and photos: I'm usually good with this sorta stuff but I cant figure this out: How do I make my pictures from file explorer open in Photos? I've tried pressing the open in thing but photos is not showing, I also tried looking in settings on the photos app....
  8. My photos will not open in file explorer.

My photos will not open in file explorer.: My photos will not open in file explorer started lst week. Just shows the standard photo logo. Why would it have stopped suddenly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-will-not-open-in-file-explorer/1a004aab-4852-4cf3-86a6-de7ec2ba8d97
  9. Photos on File Explorer

Photos on File Explorer: I have been able to show all my photos for years in alpha/numeric sequence in file explorer slide show; but now the show them in a random sequence, including all my old files which previously showed them as alpha/numeric. Please could you tell me how I can disable random play...
  10. File Explorer / Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Explorer / Photos: Hello, Through One Drive I have all of my pictures on PC. Today I accidentaly pressed Group By button in File Explorer and all of my photos are in different order. I've tried every single button grouping by Name, Time and even None anyhow all the photos aren't in the same...