Windows 10: My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are...

Discus and support My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I see all my photo's, many of them are displayed as cartoon character?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LindaTorelli, Sep 26, 2020.

1. My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are...

Why can't I see all my photo's, many of them are displayed as cartoon character?

:)

LindaTorelli, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

Photos app not reading photos

Yes...

My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are... [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 26, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are... 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Sep 26, 2020
  4. My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are...

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are...

1. My photo's, most of my photo's I can not see when I open my photo's app, they are... - Similar Threads - photo's photo's open

2. In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos: You see edit with photos is a quick and easy way to change the size of an image, quick and efficent, but recently aka today i realised that it is gone, im on windows 10 by the way, if u can find a way to help that would be thankful!...
  3. In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos: You see edit with photos is a quick and easy way to change the size of an image, quick and efficent, but recently aka today i realised that it is gone, im on windows 10 by the way, if u can find a way to help that would be thankful!...
  4. In my contex menu on a photo, i no longer see edit with photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i cant open my photos

i cant open my photos: as it shows i cant my open my photos recently I moved my photos and my videos from my usb drive to my desktop since that this error keep showing up these pictures worked so fine before I don't understand why this happened I really appreciate if someone can help me cuz these...
  6. My photos are not opening

My photos are not opening: I can`t open photos how to reinstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-are-not-opening/711c7723-771f-4535-8d4f-bd3425259fc5
  7. How can I stop the Photo app from duplicating my photos?

How can I stop the Photo app from duplicating my photos?: The Windows 10 Photos app keeps duplicating my photos. I want to stop it. It is making up to seven copies! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-photo-app-from-duplicating-my/7d7202e4-6d53-43e3-bb32-080729705723
  8. No arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right.

No arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right.: I am getting so tired of this. Day in and day out I see windows not working more and more and more and more and more and more. How is it they can get away with this? Newest issue, i have no arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right. Not one element in...
  9. Can Windows Photos see photos?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can Windows Photos see photos?: I have been using the Microsoft Photos app seamlessly for a few days now. I am impressed and happy with what I have seen. I have imported many photos from my camera. However, earlier I moved my photos around in my "Pictures" folder. I have them organized nicely now, and I...
  10. how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i change my photo files to where i can see photo without opening file?: i'm just wondering how do I change the setting for my photo files to show actual picture without having to open file to see the photo? thank you for any help and info on this matter, truly appreciate any feedback...