Windows 10: My photos won't stay in chronological order.

Discus and support My photos won't stay in chronological order. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use the windows photos: In file explorer I can organize photos as thumbnails by date, but when I double click on one, they return to chronological... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by saradykman, Feb 15, 2020.

1. My photos won't stay in chronological order.

I use the windows photos: In file explorer I can organize photos as thumbnails by date, but when I double click on one, they return to chronological order. This problem is new, as I the photos use to stay in the order of the thumbnails.

:)

saradykman, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ben_DA Win User

Help! Windows 10 photo app collections show pics in reverse chronological order in slide show

This doesn't answer the above question... how do you view a slideshow in Win 10 Photos in chronological order?

Ben_DA, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Help! Windows 10 photo app collections show pics in reverse chronological order in slide show

I need help in having the W10 photo app show pics in chronological order in the app slide show.

RussellChristianson, Feb 15, 2020
  4. My photos won't stay in chronological order.

Help! Windows 10 photo app collections show pics in reverse chronological order in slide show

I need help in having the W10 photo app show pics in chronological order in the app slide show.

THE ARTICLE DOES NOT DEAL WITH THIS SUBJECT.

PLEASE HELP ME

Irving_993, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

My photos won't stay in chronological order.

1. My photos won't stay in chronological order. - Similar Threads - photos won't stay

2. How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?: The new Microsoft Photos App does not arrange my photos for viewing in chronological order like the legacy app did and I do not see a way to sort the view.Iphone12 plugged in via USB. Photos are stored on the phone not in the cloud. The new Photos App is 2023.11090.12017.0....
  3. How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to arrange the photos in the new Photos App in chronological order?: The new Microsoft Photos App does not arrange my photos for viewing in chronological order like the legacy app did and I do not see a way to sort the view.Iphone12 plugged in via USB. Photos are stored on the phone not in the cloud. The new Photos App is 2023.11090.12017.0....
  4. Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?: Files used to be in order chronologically. For some reason Microsoft does not place files in order chronologically anymore. Perhaps I am off with chronological order. Microsoft has my files out of order now. See below for current example:01.06.2023 File 306.07.2022 File...
  5. Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?

Chronological order of files and folders is off with Microsoft?: Files used to be in order chronologically. For some reason Microsoft does not place files in order chronologically anymore. Perhaps I am off with chronological order. Microsoft has my files out of order now. See below for current example:01.06.2023 File 306.07.2022 File...
  6. Photos not staying open

Photos not staying open: I cannot get my photos to remain open in windows 10. This has only just started. I click to open and after few seconds it reverts back.This applies to all photos be it on hard drive, onedrive or dropboxI did a windows upgrade yesterday. Could this have something to do with...
  7. Photos not staying open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photos not staying open: I cannot get my photos to remain open in windows 10. This has only just started. I click to open and after few seconds it reverts back.This applies to all photos be it on hard drive, onedrive or dropboxI did a windows upgrade yesterday. Could this have something to do with...
  8. Quality Updates Offered in Non-Chronological Order?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Quality Updates Offered in Non-Chronological Order?: I recently did a clean install of W10 1909 from .iso and was immediately offered Quality Update 2020-05 1909 KB4556799 which installed OK. Four days later I was offered 1909 2020-01 KB2267602 which also installed OK, but I’m puzzled why I wasn’t offered the two in...
  9. chronological display files/pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    chronological display files/pictures: windows 10. how to change chronological order of pictures shown in file manager under pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chronological-display-filespictures/eeff8b24-67e2-43e2-95f9-865dc68c0fbb
  10. my wi fi won't stay on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wi fi won't stay on: *Sad my wi fi keeps turning off and I have to keep going in to turn it back on 59876