Windows 10: My physical keyboard is not working!

Discus and support My physical keyboard is not working! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I turned on my computer and started typing in my password and the black dots didn't appear in the login box. At this time I'm using my on screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A-Four Sky Hawk, Mar 29, 2021.

1. My physical keyboard is not working!

I turned on my computer and started typing in my password and the black dots didn't appear in the login box. At this time I'm using my on screen keyboard to to do all function that my physical keyboard use to do. l did a restart, looked at many UTUBE videos to fix the problem, I finally did a troubleshooter on my keyboard and this action gave me an answer witch said," Text Services Framework not running". I heard their a fix for this in "COMMAND PROMPT". Please give me the right upto date code to type in command prompt.

:)

A-Four Sky Hawk, Mar 29, 2021

2. N900 Physical keyboard lights not working

Hi,

Physical keyboard lights are not working when display is fully up. Keyboard lights work only when display is halfway up. Lights go off just a millimeter before when display reach it top position.

Can anyone suggest is this a software issue or there is something physically wrong with phone (slider-switch is slightly misplaced or broken)?

Thanks.

thumbfinger, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Mar 29, 2021
  4. John Vil Win User

My physical keyboard is not working!

want to use manual keyboard----not on screen keyboard

Hi,

The On-Screen Keyboard is an application which provides a visual keyboard on your screen that can be used in place of a physical keyboard. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is your physical keyboard not functioning?
    • Have you tried turning off the On-Screen Keyboard?

To turn off the On-Screen Keyboard, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Ease of Access.
    • On the left panel, click on Keyboard.
    • Under On-Screen Keyboard, make sure it is set to Off.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

My physical keyboard is not working!

1. My physical keyboard is not working! - Similar Threads - physical keyboard working

2. physical keyboard not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    physical keyboard not working?: hi, my name is audie. sometimes whenever i open up my laptop dell latitude windows 10 built in, my physical keyboard is disabled. i am not able to type anything in. when i login via touch screen touch screen, it asks if i want to enable tablet mode. i've clicked on yes, and...
  3. physical keyboard not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    physical keyboard not working?: hi, my name is audie. sometimes whenever i open up my laptop dell latitude windows 10 built in, my physical keyboard is disabled. i am not able to type anything in. when i login via touch screen touch screen, it asks if i want to enable tablet mode. i've clicked on yes, and...
  4. physical keyboard not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My physical and screen keyboard are not working…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My physical and screen keyboard are not working…: I woke up and randomly my physical and screen keyboard both stopped working, whenever I try to type something a random page opens, I tried everything I could find online for the past 2 hours and nothing worked. Please help...
  6. My physical and screen keyboard are not working…

My physical and screen keyboard are not working…: I woke up and randomly my physical and screen keyboard both stopped working, whenever I try to type something a random page opens, I tried everything I could find online for the past 2 hours and nothing worked. Please help...
  7. My physical and screen keyboard are not working…

8. My physical keyboard is not working...Only touch screen keyboard is working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My physical keyboard is not working...Only touch screen keyboard is working...: My laptop name is iball compbook i360 Serial no. 1700223002279 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-physical-keyboard-is-not-workingonly-touch/f0588b4d-a932-4d9e-93a6-6eb9d797cb73
  9. My physical keyboard is not working...Only touch screen keyboard is working...

My physical keyboard is not working...Only touch screen keyboard is working...: My laptop name is iball compbook i360 Serial no. 1700223002279 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-physical-keyboard-is-not-workingonly-touch/f0588b4d-a932-4d9e-93a6-6eb9d797cb73
  10. My physical keyboard is not working...Only touch screen keyboard is working...