Windows 10: My Piano Phone - Universal Music App

Discus and support My Piano Phone - Universal Music App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I just want to introduce people an app that I'm developing. this is a music app turns the phone or tablet into musical instrument: Piano,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SonLam, Aug 21, 2015.

1. SonLam Win User

My Piano Phone - Universal Music App

Hello!

I just want to introduce people an app that I'm developing. this is a music app turns the phone or tablet into musical instrument: Piano, Guitar, Drum, Trumpet, Violin... Many songs are available for us to enjoy.

My Piano Phone - Universal Music App [​IMG]

The application name is My Piano Phone, invite people to install to your phone or tablet.

Turkish March - Play From My Piano Phone

[youtube]0k0NstB2yXI[/youtube]

Link on store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...e/9wzdncrcx2lf

Have Fun!

:)

SonLam, Aug 21, 2015
  2. ram_c5 Win User

piano app for nokia c2-03

can i set piano app for my nokia c2-03????

ram_c5, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Xbox store in India

Well, I have a Windows 7 laptop for which iTunes is available so clearly the Microsoft vs. Apple given above

isn't universal.

In any case, I live in India and just want to be able rlto purchase music through an app on my phone. Are you saying that the music app on my phone now allows purchase of music in my region?

SarveshMehrotra, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

That is pretty neat and welcome to The Forum*Smile

5. SonLam Win User
    My Piano Phone and my new tablet *Smile

SonLam, Aug 21, 2015
  6. SonLam Win User
    Godfather Theme - Drum Cover on My Piano Phone

[youtube]7455MhHrMak[/youtube]

SonLam, Aug 23, 2015
  7. SonLam Win User
    My Piano Phone available on Windows, iOS and Android

SonLam, Sep 13, 2015
  8. Ton Gorge Win User

Hi there! I really like this music app to be frank! I had a piano app earlier, but is definitely was nothing like this one! I have learnt to play various new tuned with My Piano Phone installed on my iPhone and Turkish March was one of the first to be frank.

Ton Gorge, Sep 17, 2015
  9. SonLam Win User
    Thank you very much! I'm very happy and this is the ideas for new feature: RED KEYS

SonLam, Oct 7, 2015
  10. SonLam Win User
    3D Force Touch with My Piano Phone on iPhone 6s, 6s plus

[youtube]Kkm8P1iY2-Q[/youtube]

SonLam, Jan 21, 2016
  11. SonLam Win User
    Play Piano with me...

SonLam, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. My Piano Phone - Universal Music App - Similar Threads - Piano Phone Universal

2. Universal mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal mail App: I purchased the Universal mail App. When I tried to log in to my third-party email account it gives the message "account type not support" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/universal-mail-app/82675005-5158-41aa-aa4f-f4f9343170c2
  3. Piano not getting recognised

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Piano not getting recognised: Hello I have a Yamaha PSR-78 piano keyboard and I want to plug it into my laptop to record something in audacity but as soon as I plug it in, it is not recognised and no more sound is outputed from my laptop. My supposition is that the piano is being recognised as...
  4. Synch music file to my phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synch music file to my phone: I keep getting this error massage when I try to sync music files from my laptop windows 10 to my Samsung A5 2017 "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while synchronising the file to the device." any help would be helpful. Thanks John H...
  5. Universal apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Universal apps: Hello Microsoft I need a bit of help with something. I need a way of hiding Universal apps from being in my start bar. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/universal-apps/0e601425-6323-4ead-b1b4-0e6f208dd544
  6. Virtual Piano Software

Virtual Piano Software: Does anyone here know if there is a Virtual Piano Software out there that I can download that will allow me to changed the piano chord keys to match the keyboard keys? For example: "If i hit the letter "C" on my keyboard, it will play the C chord on the piano. 119467
  7. Universal app emulator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal app emulator?: Please read carefully before replying. I have read here that a developer can use an emulator included in Microsoft Visual Studio to test his universal (modern interface, Windows Store) apps, even if he is running Windows 7 on his computer. This is interesting as there are...
  8. Universal Apps won't open

Universal Apps won't open: Since an update yesterday my universal apps (including Photos) won't open. I get the message 'Photos can't be opened using the Built in Administrator Account. Sign in with a different account and try again.' Same message with other apps. I don't have the built in...
  9. Universal apps how to?

Universal apps how to?: Is there a way to check if an app is Universal or not? For example, if I want to install the Netflix Universal app, will it just automatically be the one in the store? Because, isn't there still a non-universal version? Also, I have heard about people sorting or organizing,...
  10. Need to record piano music onto Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need to record piano music onto Laptop: Hi I've a 54 keyboard piano that I'd like to record some music onto a Laptop for the first time but couldn't tell which was the right forum. I've already got Audacity and Wave Pad and a ProSound mike on a stand I use for Dragon Speech but not being a techie no idea if...