Windows 10: My picture in my email banner is blurred and green.

Discus and support My picture in my email banner is blurred and green. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It appears that my profile picture in my email banner looks blurred and green. Nobody else sees this but me. My email recipients say they can see my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Beverly Hayes, Aug 4, 2019.

1. My picture in my email banner is blurred and green.

It appears that my profile picture in my email banner looks blurred and green. Nobody else sees this but me. My email recipients say they can see my picture just fine; I can see it just fine as well in my outlook phone app. It is in my desktop app that the picture seems to be having issues showing clearly. I am enclosing a screenshot of what it looks like. Any thoughts?

My picture in my email banner is blurred and green. ec4d0db5-1d18-4233-9373-c4362a6e332f?upload=true.png

:)

Beverly Hayes, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

My picture in my email banner is blurred and green.

1. My picture in my email banner is blurred and green. - Similar Threads - picture email banner

2. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  3. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  4. Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.

Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.: How do I remove the blurred background picture on my lock screen and make it clear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-backgroung-picture-on-my-lock-screen/d6ff1681-e560-4656-9d85-6a843dff845b
  5. my pictures

my pictures: earlier in the month I cannot remember if I went to my pictures after I installed firefox. The reason I installed firefox was because cloud was ramping up my cpu's it's redicules. So I used firefox and all is quiet. However....I went back to default edge because I couldn't...
  6. my pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my pictures: how do I get my pictures from the recycle bin back to my pictures folder? Thank-You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pictures/5b2c517a-df96-4a4b-9f0e-e68e3e79b378"
  7. My Laptop folders and icons are blurring

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Laptop folders and icons are blurring: I have purchased my laptop 1 week back. I noticed that the folder and icons on the desktop are sharp but folders and icons when I click on my computer are blurring. I tried to adjust it through the display setting but it changes the text only but folders and icons are still...
  8. Edge banner at the top of my page.

Edge banner at the top of my page.: How do I remove the Edge banner at the top of my page?It takes up too much room from my Word program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-banner-at-the-top-of-my-page/91e1dda9-50a8-4f79-ada4-3ae8ac2c061b
  9. pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pinstripes and crazy blurring on my monitor: Hi all This only started tonight on my desktop. Just updated to the latest version 10. Updated all drivers to gfx card and other things. Deleted tonnes of apps and the trouble persists. I'm having a nightmare! Please somebody help..... Best. Leon. [IMG]...
  10. my pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pictures: all of my pictures have some how became 5 second videos ,or being played ( viewed as one . after 5 seconds the video ends and my picture goes away leaving me with a blank video player image.. I go to pictures , select one , click on it and window media player comes up plays...