Windows 10: MY picture on signing into Windows 10

Discus and support MY picture on signing into Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Took my picture and now shows up whenever I turn on desktop how do I delete the picture?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulSmith_113, Nov 14, 2019.

1. MY picture on signing into Windows 10

Took my picture and now shows up whenever I turn on desktop how do I delete the picture?

:)

PaulSmith_113, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Nov 14, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Ahhzz Win User

MY picture on signing into Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

MY picture on signing into Windows 10

1. MY picture on signing into Windows 10 - Similar Threads - picture signing

2. Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello sign in via picture password gesture recently stopped working: This is a domain joined machine running windows 10; For at least a year i have been using the same Windows Hello picture password gesture to sign on to my machine with no issues. However, i was recently out of the office for a few days and when I returned that Monday, I was...
  3. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture: Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell her the pin, she logged into it by showing a picture of me on her phone to the camera.I was really surprised and thought she...
  4. Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tricking windows face-recognition sign-in with picture: Hello,today while at work I asked my spouse to log into my microsoft surface pro 8 which I had left at home - and before I even could call her to tell her the pin, she logged into it by showing a picture of me on her phone to the camera.I was really surprised and thought she...
  5. I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...: I was unable to get into my computer this morning because of a windows sign in screen. It is as white with a message in the upper right corner inviting me to shop for deals. In the lower left, there was an ad that said I won something and to click there. I shut the computer...
  6. I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...: I was unable to get into my computer this morning because of a windows sign in screen. It is as white with a message in the upper right corner inviting me to shop for deals. In the lower left, there was an ad that said I won something and to click there. I shut the computer...
  7. I have a picture of the windows sign in screen I couldn’t get past. I’m in now but there’s...

8. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...: I have a dell latitude laptop and i cant get my laptop to exit out of screensaver and let me sign in i can not get to the sign in page what can i do to get to windows...
  9. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...: I have a dell latitude laptop and i cant get my laptop to exit out of screensaver and let me sign in i can not get to the sign in page what can i do to get to windows...
  10. I try to sign in to windows but my laptop just stays on the screensaver picture does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. picture when signing into windows 10