Windows 10: My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

Discus and support My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kerry Brinkerhoff, Nov 6, 2022.

1. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original looked like but the original has much better resolution.

:)

Kerry Brinkerhoff, Nov 6, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Nov 6, 2022
  3. Saving Pictures

I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder so I have to save it to "Documents". What is going on? Why can I not save it to my "Pictures" Folder? I have saved a lot of pictures to it before. Why do I not have permission? It is my computer. How do I give myself permission to save it to my "Pictures" folder? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

JayTaunton, Nov 6, 2022
  4. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

save emailed pictures

How do I save an e-mailed picture, I was trying to save as screen picture but I don't know where the picture was saved. I save as footprint and it will show on the footprint application.

jorgevargasmedina, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

1. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back? - Similar Threads - picture was saved

2. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  3. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  4. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  5. I wish to save my pictures

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    I wish to save my pictures: I have problems with my Dell which I believe can be solved only by wiping and re install. or so Dell tells me Is there a way a stupid man can download his pics to a disc or whatever and reinstall later? I have pictures in Pictures Fotoroom Downloads and Canon whatever....
  6. saved pictures on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saved pictures on my pc: I used to be able to see the pictures I had saved but now it just shows a file so I don't know wot is behind the file unless I open all files separate. is there any way to display the pic again instead of the file?...
  7. The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>

in Windows 10 Customization
    The picture on my screen is sideways and I need to get it back to a horizontal look>: For some reason my screen is now sideways and I can't figure out how to change it back to a horizonal look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/the-picture-on-my-screen-is-sideways-and-i-need-to/7b3ae882-32f3-40b6-853a-4ea44a6f3bd1
  8. Saving pictures to a picture folder

Saving pictures to a picture folder: I went into my pc and opened up the pictures folder. I created a new folder within the folder. I drag and dropped a picture into the folder. I tried to drag and drop a second picture into the folder and it said I couldn't because there was already a file of the same name....
  9. How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures

How can I get the pictures on the windows10 tile app into 'my pictures: Please can someone help me. I have purchased an Internet offer for a collage which requires me to upload my pictures which I have selected and have in a folder in the Windows 10 picture app on my PC. However, when I go to the sellers site to proceed with the sale I press the...
  10. Saving Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Pictures: I am having trouble saving pictures to my "Pictures" folder. I right click on the picture sent to me via e-mail, Facebook, etc I click "Save Link As". I rename the picture and try to save it to my "Pictures" Folder. It says that I do not have permission to save to that folder...