Windows 10: My pictures and going everywhere and going to my friends devices even my background without...

Discus and support My pictures and going everywhere and going to my friends devices even my background without... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The pictures of my phone are in my gallery of all my other devices and some of my friends devices. Please help guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoelAnthony2, Jan 15, 2021.

1. My pictures and going everywhere and going to my friends devices even my background without...

The pictures of my phone are in my gallery of all my other devices and some of my friends devices. Please help guys

:)

JoelAnthony2, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Theme Background pictures not showing on logon

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please do let us know if you are referring to Lock Screen background pictures.

If yes, I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I key on the keyboard.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • Click on Lock screen and chose the desired picture.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jan 15, 2021
  3. personalising background pictures

Hi Steve,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps:

• Go to Settings,
    • Click Personalization
    • Highlight Background and scroll down toward the bottom and click Browse.
    • Select the picture or photo to set as background.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 15, 2021
  4. My pictures and going everywhere and going to my friends devices even my background without...

Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

My pictures and going everywhere and going to my friends devices even my background without...

1. My pictures and going everywhere and going to my friends devices even my background without... - Similar Threads - pictures going everywhere

2. I'm trying to change my background on my desktop but when I go to look for the picture I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm trying to change my background on my desktop but when I go to look for the picture I...: How can I change my desktop background if my picture doesn't show up on folder but is on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-change-my-background-on-my-desktop/2491b6a2-b68f-4eb5-8f60-10215b2ed935
  3. Why does my laptop only go at 10 mbps and my friends go at 500mbps although we are in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop only go at 10 mbps and my friends go at 500mbps although we are in the...: I would like to get this to work please. If you need any more details contact me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-only-go-at-10-mbps-and-my/d8a694e5-dc66-4d93-a7ca-4a3c5f5688da
  4. Why is my background picture changing without my will?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my background picture changing without my will?: I have tried setting as background another picture from the personalization menu. I selected picture and then I set the one I wanted. Bc it was in the wrong orientation, I rotated the picture and chose it again with the new orientation as a background for my Desktop in...
  5. Why is my background picture changing without my will?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my background picture changing without my will?: I have tried setting as background another picture from the personalization menu. I selected picture and then I set the one I wanted. Bc it was in the wrong orientation, I rotated the picture and chose it again with the new orientation as a background for my Desktop in...
  6. BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD appeared on my friend's laptop and it will not go away.: Good afternoon. My friend just had a BSOD with the error code "UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION", and I'm trying to help her out. I saw that this code relates to hard drives failing/dying or corrupted system files. The blue screen will not go away, and I want to say for her to...
  7. W10: Where did my pictures go?

in Windows 10 Support
    W10: Where did my pictures go?: I was trying to copy pictures from my desktop (HP Envy-Ver 1903, build 18362.720) to my portable PC (MS Surface Pro 6-Ver 1903, build 18363.720) using Logitech's LogiOptions. LogiOptions allows one to use one mouse between two computers. In the past, I believe, I was able...
  8. Is my device going to get 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is my device going to get 1809?: Hey! I have an Asus X540LJ laptop that is not doing so well. After some trials and errors, I managed to install the latest updates, however, I see I'm still on 1803 version. I saw this: [ATTACH] But 1809 doesn't show up anywhere to update. So, my questions are: 1)...
  9. My backgrounds go black everytime my monitors turn on from sleep. and my backgrounds will...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My backgrounds go black everytime my monitors turn on from sleep. and my backgrounds will...: So i have a 144 hz monitor and a 60 hz monitor recently i had a few problems where the screen will go black and then back on and back to normal when ever i wake up my monitors. And like 1/10 times the background will get removed and the option reverts back to solid color. If...
  10. Where did my backgrounds go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my backgrounds go?: For no apparent reason tonight my desktop wallpaper changed from a series of images that I have taken to a black screen. I opened the background settings to find a brand new layout staring at me. Digging through my C:\ drive I find no more trace of the backgrounds folder...