Windows 10: My pictures are gone from one drive

Discus and support My pictures are gone from one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to have sll my pictures in one drive. They disappeared snd now i cant see one drive where it was . Itx gone too. Sll this happened bc i switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by grizzly900, Jun 11, 2019.

1. My pictures are gone from one drive

I used to have sll my pictures in one drive. They disappeared snd now i cant see one drive where it was . Itx gone too. Sll this happened bc i switched to firefox and that i believe is shst micro foesnt want us to do!!

Edge was burning up my fan and i have no viruses. I remember going inuo msconfig to stop most start up apps. That was my first big mistake. I tried going back to it and enable them but many just say stopped. I even ttied restarting and still stopped.

when i was in one ddive i see the yrllow folders but no pictures even when i click on one.

this is driving me crazy. I even tried to insert my thumb drive and cant serm to upload them. Please help thanks

danny

:)

grizzly900, Jun 11, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2019
  4. My pictures are gone from one drive

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

My pictures are gone from one drive

1. My pictures are gone from one drive - Similar Threads - pictures are gone

2. Picture Folder in One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture Folder in One Drive: Hi, When I saved all my pictures within One Drive, why another folder named "Picture" automatically created outside One Drive in "My Documents"? Both contents are same; but if I delete Picture folder in "My Documents", inside "One Drive" also it is getting deleted. How can I...
  3. one drive pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    one drive pictures: I cannot preview AFTER i posted pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-pictures/a73d41e4-5487-453e-abb4-7e3da629fb31
  4. one drive pictures

one drive pictures: after I inserted my pictures into one drive. the images show up. After few 19 minutes from upload. the image didn't show How is it possible. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-pictures/e63569fa-6d1c-4b34-ac5e-5ee59699cc05
  5. One drive has gone crazy and moved all my documents and pictures online, why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One drive has gone crazy and moved all my documents and pictures online, why?: It has left a shortcut saying 'where are all my files'? Why?! submitted by /u/JohnnyZenith [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krulq3/one_drive_has_gone_crazy_and_moved_all_my/
  6. One Drive ate my Pictures

One Drive ate my Pictures: I want to copy 15 years worth of photos from one PC to another PC. I want them on the PC hard drive, which has tons of space. The source PC does not have OneDrive enabled, the destination PC does. I copied a few gigs to a thumb drive and then the new PC. So far so good. The...
  7. transfer picture from one drive to flash drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer picture from one drive to flash drive: Transfer pictures from one drive to flash drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-picture-from-one-drive-to-flash-drive/1922bad8-dc8b-4c70-a802-7d34281e6bec
  8. One Drive Pictures

One Drive Pictures: When loading pictures from iphone they only appear in OneDrive as low res? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-pictures/6b9298ee-9de6-452f-958d-8a5f07657837"
  9. one drive is gone

one drive is gone: i've lost my one drive. about a month ago i could no longer see my pictures after clicking on one drive. only yellow folders. perhaps this happened after an update? Now i might be rubbing microsoft the wrong way but i don't care. i'm not a pc expert but EDGE, was burning a...
  10. One drive pictures download

One drive pictures download: When MS promised unlimited storage on one drive I backed up all my picture. MS downgraded and I want to download all my pictures now. However, either I get a message saying it is over 100GB. Or when I want to safe folders to my external hard drive all the zip folders won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everything is gone from one drive