Windows 10: My pictures do not show anymore, why?

Discus and support My pictures do not show anymore, why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My pictures do not show any more automatically, why is this?, regards Roeashm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rosalie_dehmuir333, Dec 13, 2018.

1. My pictures do not show anymore, why?

Hi, My pictures do not show any more automatically, why is this?, regards Roeashm

:)

rosalie_dehmuir333, Dec 13, 2018
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 13, 2018
  4. My pictures do not show anymore, why?

Graphics or Pictures missing

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

For Internet Explorer

• Click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Choose Advanced.
    • In the Multimedia section of the list, make sure that the option Show Pictures
      is checked.

Thank you.

Marivel Man, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

My pictures do not show anymore, why?

1. My pictures do not show anymore, why? - Similar Threads - pictures show anymore

2. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  3. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  4. Why do I no longer see my picture and Why can't I comment on MSN articles anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I no longer see my picture and Why can't I comment on MSN articles anymore?: Why do I no longer see my picture on he discussions sections. Why can't I comments on MSN articles anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-no-longer-see-my-picture-and-why-cant-i/09d606dd-1a39-443a-abbb-f562a0570fde
  5. Why do I no longer see my picture and Why can't I comment on MSN articles anymore?

Why do I no longer see my picture and Why can't I comment on MSN articles anymore?: Why do I no longer see my picture on he discussions sections. Why can't I comments on MSN articles anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-no-longer-see-my-picture-and-why-cant-i/09d606dd-1a39-443a-abbb-f562a0570fde
  6. why do my photos show up as videos instead of pictures on my new hp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do my photos show up as videos instead of pictures on my new hp: I have copies photos from my disk on my new HP X360 but they are showing up as videos ...how do I convert them back to photos... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-photos-show-up-as-videos-instead-of/e6f46dc7-5261-4eaa-81d5-4805fe9bbacf
  7. why do my photos show up as videos instead of pictures on my new hp

why do my photos show up as videos instead of pictures on my new hp: I have copies photos from my disk on my new HP X360 but they are showing up as videos ...how do I convert them back to photos... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-photos-show-up-as-videos-instead-of/e6f46dc7-5261-4eaa-81d5-4805fe9bbacf
  8. My Picture files do not show the picture on the icon. windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Picture files do not show the picture on the icon. windows 10: what do I have to do to get my pictures subfolders to show picture, not icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-picture-files-do-not-show-the-picture-on-the/19de43a7-9684-4a90-b205-0aa23e17f7d9
  9. pictures do not show as thumbnails

pictures do not show as thumbnails: Sometime around April 10th, my pictures stopped showing up as thumbnails. There is just a generic icon and when I select large icon, etc. I cannot get them to show up as thumbnails....
  10. why can't I download my pictures from my SadDisk anymore?

why can't I download my pictures from my SadDisk anymore?: Why can't I download my pictures from my SanDisk to my PC anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-my-pictures-from-my-saddisk/0723bd45-be8a-44f2-ad9d-10df737cf6f4"