Windows 10: My Pictures, photos gone awol!

Discus and support My Pictures, photos gone awol! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Just turned on my new laptop (already messed up by March updates to the tune of having to pay 130euros to get it 'fixed') now I can't access my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaroRueil, May 27, 2019.

1. CaroRueil Win User

My Pictures, photos gone awol!

Just turned on my new laptop (already messed up by March updates to the tune of having to pay 130euros to get it 'fixed') now I can't access my pictures/photos on my computer!!! So that means 17 years of photos copied to new laptop gone awol?? Anyone else encountered this issue? thanks

:)

CaroRueil, May 27, 2019
  2. Graham.P Win User

DVD Drive Gone AWOL

The internal DVD drive on my Acer Aspire laptop has dissappeared. The DVD is not recognised in File Explorer or Device Manager. I suspect it went AWOL following a recent Windows 10 update. I've tried all the fixes suggested by microsoft without success.

Has anyone else out there encountered the same issue?

Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Graham

Graham.P, May 27, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 27, 2019
  4. My Pictures, photos gone awol!

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, May 27, 2019
Thema:

My Pictures, photos gone awol!

1. My Pictures, photos gone awol! - Similar Threads - Pictures photos gone

2. All my documents and pictures are gone???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  3. All my documents and pictures are gone???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my documents and pictures are gone???: I got into my computer and all my pictures are gone, all the files, everything. I contacted Windows support and they remoted into my computer and couldn't find anything??? NO PICTURES???? Any ideas what to do, how I can get them back if at all? Hundreds of pictures from years...
  4. My photos app is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My photos app is gone: The photos app disappeared from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-app-is-gone/937cbba6-26f3-489a-a768-c49e69115a36
  5. My photos app is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My photos app is gone: The photos app disappeared from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-app-is-gone/937cbba6-26f3-489a-a768-c49e69115a36
  6. My photos app is gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my files and photos are gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my files and photos are gone: Hope you can help, my google account , *** Email address is removed for privacy ***opened in April of 2007, has been taken and used by an ex lover. I started noticing things weren't right on june 28, 2019 when i had 5 facebook accounts and his name and number were there too....
  8. Pictures are gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pictures are gone: Must of had an update yesterday or day before. My lay out is all wrong and my pictures have disappeared. Finally was able to remember my pass word to sign back in but still can not figure how to get my pictures back !! Are they gone for good! Hate up dates being forced on me!...
  9. My background picture has gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    My background picture has gone: Hello! The picture I have as my background has gone. If I open personalisation the picture shows it also shows in theme, but not on the screen. The screen is black with the icons on it. I can't find a way of getting my picture back. Any ideas, please? I'm running Win10...
  10. Pictures gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pictures gone: Leave it to Microsoft to muck everything up for you. And why do they insist on forcing people to do or use this or that? It is always about money-not for the convenience of the customer. After buying a new computer, keep on being forced to use one drive. So where are my...