Windows 10: My pin code glithed out

Discus and support My pin code glithed out in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My windows lock screen is stuck. It says that due to security changes in the device my pin isn’t available and that I nees to change it. The moment I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by emisskrolis, Oct 23, 2021.

1. My pin code glithed out

My windows lock screen is stuck. It says that due to security changes in the device my pin isn’t available and that I nees to change it. The moment I try to change it, it doesn’t work, the button does nothing. How do I sign in? I tried safe starting, restoring, recovering and everything else in recovery mode.

:)

emisskrolis, Oct 23, 2021
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Xylee Del Win User

My pin code glithed out

pin code sign in

Hi Theresa,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted file in your system. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern and provide an immediate resolution. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Are you using the administrator account to create a pin code?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by
    Dennis Mop from Microsoft
    on this
    thread
    on deleting the NGC folder using an administrator account and see if you'll be able to set up a pin afterwards.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

My pin code glithed out

1. My pin code glithed out - Similar Threads - pin code glithed

2. My pin code is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pin code is not working: When i try to login in my computer, it is asking me for a pin , when i try to enter my pin it does not accept it, the pin is correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pin-code-is-not-working/1989d5a3-f47c-4e80-b18f-1c568203a3b9
  3. My pin code is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin code is not working: When i try to login in my computer, it is asking me for a pin , when i try to enter my pin it does not accept it, the pin is correct. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pin-code-is-not-working/1989d5a3-f47c-4e80-b18f-1c568203a3b9
  4. My pin code is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin code is not working: I select forgot pin option and then entered my password at the end it's need to verify so that I gave my last 4 letters of phone number. But I didn't have any code. Please tell what can I do for that?...
  5. My pin code is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pin code is not working: I select forgot pin option and then entered my password at the end it's need to verify so that I gave my last 4 letters of phone number. But I didn't have any code. Please tell what can I do for that?...
  6. My pin code is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. many BSOD or random boot up glith on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many BSOD or random boot up glith on my laptop: Nazwa dziennika:System Źródło: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Data: 10.04.2022 16:36:57 Identyfikator zdarzenia:41 Kategoria zadania:63 Poziom: Krytyczne Słowa kluczowe:70368744177664,2 Użytkownik: SYSTEM Komputer: DESKTOP-UF9A1N0 Opis: System został uruchomiony ponownie bez...
  8. My pin code glithed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pin code glithed out: My windows lock screen is stuck. It says that due to security changes in the device my pin isn’t available and that I nees to change it. The moment I try to change it, it doesn’t work, the button does nothing. How do I sign in? I tried safe starting, restoring, recovering and...
  9. My pin code glithed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pin code glithed out: My windows lock screen is stuck. It says that due to security changes in the device my pin isn’t available and that I nees to change it. The moment I try to change it, it doesn’t work, the button does nothing. How do I sign in? I tried safe starting, restoring, recovering and...
  10. PIN code greyed out without biometric sensor ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    PIN code greyed out without biometric sensor ?: Good afternoon, I wanted to configure a PIN code in order to login to my computer, however this is greyed out (fingerprint is also greyed out). I don't have a biometric sensor on my laptop, I connected a keyboard with a biometric sensor, but PIN code is still greyed out....