Windows 10: My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop

Discus and support My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got my laptop updated today. When restarting the laptop, my PIN did not work. It read that the pin I entered incorrect. I tried to reset my PIN, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FamilyKim1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop

I got my laptop updated today. When restarting the laptop, my PIN did not work. It read that the pin I entered incorrect. I tried to reset my PIN, but it read that it won’t be able to reset. Now my laptop is locked and I cannot use it.

How I can reset my laptop PIN?

:)

FamilyKim1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 10, 2020
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Mazkaa Win User

My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop

My headphones microphone doesn´t work

I recently updated my Asus laptop to windows 10 and noticed that my microphone doesn´t work anymore. Before it was working well and after the update it started using my laptops own mic and in settings i cant change input to anything

Mazkaa, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop

1. My PIN doesn’t work after updating my HP laptop - Similar Threads - PIN doesn’t updating

2. My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  3. My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections: My HP laptop won’t show any wifi connections when I click on the no wifi logo. The only two options on there are the airplane mode toggle which won’t work currently and the link to network settings. I’ve tried using the link and trouble shooting but it is yet to fix my...
  4. My HP laptop doesn’t show any wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My fingerprint of my HP laptop doesn’t work to open the windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My fingerprint of my HP laptop doesn’t work to open the windows: I opens my laptop and tried to open the windows but fingerprint in not working and I forgot my password as long time didn’t use it need to reset the password by email and couldn’t find the way...
  6. My laptop doesn’t sleep after windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop doesn’t sleep after windows update: Tried troubleshooting didn’t work Uninstalled the update also didn’t work submitted by /u/slapp1n_cheeks [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjk5h0/my_laptop_doesnt_sleep_after_windows_update/
  7. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909 KB4569751). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I...
  8. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909 KB4569751). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I...
  9. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I try to enter...
  10. My HP laptop doesn’t recognize SD card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My HP laptop doesn’t recognize SD card: I have HP laptop running Windows 10, which I bought two tears ago. I’ve had problems for the last half a year because it recognizes SD card ones for a while. However, right now it stopped to recognize it at all and I cannot use USB cards. My troubleshooting actions doesn’t...