Windows 10: My pin has changed itself

Discus and support My pin has changed itself in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, my name is Vlad, and today my pin, who was only known by me, it has changed itself. I need to know what caused that. And I've receipt a mail that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Grigorescu Vlad-Andrei, Sep 15, 2020.

1. My pin has changed itself

Hi, my name is Vlad, and today my pin, who was only known by me, it has changed itself. I need to know what caused that. And I've receipt a mail that said, my password changed at 8 PM and now in Romania, is 11 PM... so I don't know what happened. Please help me!

:)

Grigorescu Vlad-Andrei, Sep 15, 2020

2. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Change password to pin

Hi Ana,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• Are you able to log in to your desktop?

• Do you see any error code along with the error message?
    I suggest you to go through the below steps and check if it helps.

Follow these steps to set up a PIN on your Windows User Account:

• Press the Windows +S key combination to display the Search box.

• Type the word pin into the Search box, then click
      Set up PIN sign-in.

• Find the “PIN” section and click the Add button.

• Type in the password for your User Account, then click the
      Ok button.

• Select and enter a 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.

• Exit the PIN setup utility.

From now on you’ll be able to log in to your Windows account by entering your 4 digit PIN instead of your password.

You can change your PIN at any time by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows +S key combination to display the Search box.

• Type the word pin into the Search box, then click Set up PIN sign-in.

• Find the “PIN” section and click the Change button.

• Enter your Windows password, then click the
      Ok button.

• Select and enter a new 4 digit numeric pin, then enter it again for confirmation.

• Click the Finish button.

• Exit the PIN setup utility.
    Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 15, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

My pin has changed itself

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

My pin has changed itself

1. My pin has changed itself - Similar Threads - pin has changed

2. Volume in my pc change's by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume in my pc change's by itself.: Volume in my pc change's by itself, i can just whatch it scrolls up and down when im few meters out of my desk, but it happens rarely it is very rare. This never happened to me before but when i connected other keyboard it stopped....
  3. Volume in my pc change's by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume in my pc change's by itself.: Volume in my pc change's by itself, i can just whatch it scrolls up and down when im few meters out of my desk, but it happens rarely it is very rare. This never happened to me before but when i connected other keyboard it stopped....
  4. Volume in my pc change's by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My settings app has deleted itself?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My settings app has deleted itself?: After multiple restarts, I've tried to go to my systems settings app and... nothing. Nada. No matter what type of settings I try to go to, I get nothing. Anything that is a setting needed to open with the system settings app just does nothing. Finally right clicked on the...
  6. Microsoft edge pinning itself invisibly to my taskbar.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft edge pinning itself invisibly to my taskbar.: Hello, my computer forced me to update today and when i opened it it decided to bring up Edge n it wouldn't leave until i closed it with task manager. Then unpinned it but there was a space still there. and sure enough, when i right click that "free" space Microsoft edge is...
  7. Change my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change my PIN: Hi. I wanna change my pin, but I saw that I cannot. For some reason it is asking me for an organization account. In my computer am using my mother's organization account in order to use her office licence [ATTACH]...
  8. my widows has deactivated itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my widows has deactivated itself: good day, could someone please assist me, my widows deactivated its self and i have tried to reactivate under settings but not successful and I have also tried to put in the key but it says wrong key but it is the key that shows on cmd promt. thank you...
  9. Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

in Browsers and Email
    Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal: I'am trying to pin Chorme Incongito shortcut from desktop to Start on Windows 10 RTM but change itself to normal , any fix for this ? 12235
  10. Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font.

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu Bar has randomly changed itself to another font.: I was casually using my laptop as I normally do on a daily basis, but I came across an issue while I was doing so. The bar which includes the minimise/maximise/close buttons has randomly changed itself to a bold and ugly font. [img] Is there any way to restore this to...