Windows 10: My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

Discus and support My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't log onto my computer. I get a message that says, "Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kenneth Trestrail, Jan 31, 2023.

1. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

I can't log onto my computer. I get a message that says, "Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to start in safe mode, but the same message comes up. trying to start it in any other mode asks for my Microsoft password, but it doesn't work. I have changed my password using another computer, and it still is not working. I saw posts saying to use a usb or disk to reboot windows, and start in command mode, but I don't have either. I have tried every solution I can find, and every route leads me back to n

:)

Kenneth Trestrail, Jan 31, 2023

2. Pin Login not available and can't change or remove my pin

Hi Saschavan,

To help you disable your PIN login, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to this location: Settings/Accounts/Sign-in options
    • Check the PIN options and click the I forget my PIN available to click?
    • Enter your password, it will prompt you to enter a new PIN.
    • Click Cancel and your PIN should be disable upon reboot.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Jan 31, 2023
  3. pin log in

Hi Keith,

You can change your PIN by following the steps below:

• Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts >
      Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Change.
    • Enter your current PIN, enter and confirm the new PIN, then click OK.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Jan 31, 2023
  4. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

Log-in Pin is incorrect after Anniversary update

I had the same issue after my update on Windows 10. I knew that my pin hadn't changed but it was saying it was incorrect. So I said that I forgot my pin and it started going through the steps to reset the pin entered my regular password and when the window popped up to set a new pin I said cancel and then I chose the option to set my pin later. I exited the screen, logged off logged back in, and set up a new pin which happened to be the same pin I had before and it worked. If this still doesn't work I can show step by step screen shots if you need. I have a surface 3 with Windows 10 fully updated 10.0.14393.0

mattman565, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

1. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do? - Similar Threads - PIN available can't

2. Can't log into a microsoft device no matter what I do

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't log into a microsoft device no matter what I do: My brother got a laptop a few months ago. He didn't find much use for it until now and when we tried to log in we are met with a constant loop of "Log-in -> create a pin for microsoft hello -> there was an error" It is impossible to log into the device because every time we...
  3. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  4. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!?: A few weeks ago, I got an email from Paypal; long story short, it led me to a number, I allowed this a**hat into my laptop.I got scammed out of some money; I uninstalled everything related to that damn scam; I should have known better but I was just tired that day and wasn't...
  5. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?: I can't log onto my computer. I get a message that says, "Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to start in safe mode, but the same message comes up. trying to start it in any other...
  6. My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PIN is not available, and I can't log in. What do I do?: I can't log onto my computer. I get a message that says, "Something happened, and your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." When I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried to start in safe mode, but the same message comes up. trying to start it in any other...
  7. I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...: When I try to log into my laptop with my PIN it does not work and it won't let me reset my PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-with-my-pin-and-the-system-will-not/540f8a93-5fa0-4ee2-9ea6-1cb3938664ea
  8. I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...

I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...: When I try to log into my laptop with my PIN it does not work and it won't let me reset my PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-with-my-pin-and-the-system-will-not/540f8a93-5fa0-4ee2-9ea6-1cb3938664ea
  9. How do I change my pin if I can't log in or access the account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my pin if I can't log in or access the account.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** never set the pin never made a pin and the only pin I ever use does not work. Been trying to contact anybody to help....
  10. How do I change my pin if I can't log in or access the account.

How do I change my pin if I can't log in or access the account.: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** never set the pin never made a pin and the only pin I ever use does not work. Been trying to contact anybody to help....