Windows 10: My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi.....

Discus and support My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi..... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi.. how to fix this? When I set up my PIN again it goes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AdrianChing1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi.....

My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi.. how to fix this? When I set up my PIN again it goes back to the same log-in menu..My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi..... [​IMG]

:)

AdrianChing1, Aug 6, 2020

2. Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

I've finally figured out what happened, but the problem is only temporarily solved.

I had changed my wifi password. And the phone won't connect with the new password. If I change the wifi password back to the old one it connects.

So it's definitely a phone issue.
    I wish I could change my wifi password and have my phone working..

Black Panther, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Can't reset my PIN

Hi SQxAe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. Is the system connected with Wired or wireless connection?

If you are using wireless connection, I suggest you to plug in to the Ethernet cable and try entering the password. I also suggest you to change the Microsoft password by login to
    login.live.com from other device. Try entering the password through
    on-screen keyboard.

I also suggest you to enable build-in admin account using command prompt from WinRE, follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Step: Enable built-in admin from WinRE.

1. On the login screen click on the power button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
    2. Hold Shift key and click on restart.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Click on Advanced options.
    5. Click on Command Prompt.
    6. Type the command net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter key.
    7. Once logged in to the built in admin account, try changing the current user account password.

If you are unable to change the password for the account, I suggest you to create a new user account. Follow the steps from the article to create a new user account

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    PIN sign-in issues
    , and check if that helps.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 6, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi.....

Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

Try removing that connection from your phone completely and then setting up a new one from scratch.

rtwjunkie, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi.....

1. My PIN is unavailable and my old password is not working.. also I can't connect to wifi..... - Similar Threads - PIN unavailable old

2. why i can't connect to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can't connect to my wifi?: why i can't connect to my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-connect-to-my-wifi/fc3583d0-8ab3-4290-8209-c9109cee5ee7
  3. why i can't connect to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't connect to my wifi?: why i can't connect to my wifi? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-connect-to-my-wifi/fc3583d0-8ab3-4290-8209-c9109cee5ee7
  4. I can't connect to my wifi but i can connect to my wifi extender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to my wifi but i can connect to my wifi extender?: I've had this problem for a pretty long time. My laptop will allow me to connect to my wifi extender but not my normal wifi. My extender makes my computer run super slow and I would rather be able to connect to my normal wifi and ive already looked and made sure it not the...
  5. I can't connect to my wifi but i can connect to my wifi extender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't connect to my wifi but i can connect to my wifi extender?: I've had this problem for a pretty long time. My laptop will allow me to connect to my wifi extender but not my normal wifi. My extender makes my computer run super slow and I would rather be able to connect to my normal wifi and ive already looked and made sure it not the...
  6. Pin invalid but password also?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin invalid but password also?: Hi! So when I started up my PC which I only got about a month ago after its first ever update, I got a message about the pin being unavailable. And I got to the point where I needed to do some other stuff like hard resetting my PC a couple times and getting to some menu, and...
  7. Pin unavailable and password changed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pin unavailable and password changed: I have just had a problem after trying to login to Windows, I usually get asked to enter a pin number but this time it gives an error sayimg pin is unavailable then changes to a password. I have never set a password but on entering my Microsoft account password which I...
  8. I can't connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't connect to my wifi: My wifi is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update and i am not able to connect with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-wifi/25113526-3175-412c-8aa9-6f2ffbb2f23e
  9. I can't connect to my wifi

I can't connect to my wifi: My wifi is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update and not able to connect with wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-my-wifi/f5229dcb-e841-4628-af35-c5fa41c46f36
  10. I can't connect to my college Wifi

I can't connect to my college Wifi: Why I can't load internet using my college Wifi on my laptop? It shows I'm connected to the wifi on taskbar but I can't load internet in any browser at all. It works just fine on my phone. I think the problem just happened after Windows update yesterday. After that, I can't...