Windows 10: My pin won't work so now i can't enter the computer

Discus and support My pin won't work so now i can't enter the computer in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Okay, so i was starting my computer, and it said that my pin code had "expired", and that i had to make a new one. I did, and then it said that no, i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HenryRobbestad, Mar 20, 2020.

1. My pin won't work so now i can't enter the computer

Okay, so i was starting my computer, and it said that my pin code had "expired", and that i had to make a new one. I did, and then it said that no, i needed now a 6 digit code, which had to be "an actual code" ? so i made a new one, with 6 digits, and now when i try to use it i cant enter the computer. not with my old pin, my new or my password which i don't remember 100% because i've been using pin for years

:)

HenryRobbestad, Mar 20, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 20, 2020
  4. My pin won't work so now i can't enter the computer

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

My pin won't work so now i can't enter the computer

1. My pin won't work so now i can't enter the computer - Similar Threads - pin won't can't

2. how to enter my computer when I can't reset my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to enter my computer when I can't reset my PIN: So apperently I need to make a new pin to enter my laptop and to make a new pin, I need to verify using my phone number use a code which I don't even know exists. The phone number was my previous one which does not exist anymore. I tapped on the security info change and it is...
  3. how to enter my computer when I can't reset my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to enter my computer when I can't reset my PIN: So apperently I need to make a new pin to enter my laptop and to make a new pin, I need to verify using my phone number use a code which I don't even know exists. The phone number was my previous one which does not exist anymore. I tapped on the security info change and it is...
  4. numbers 01234789 won’t work on my laptop so i can’t enter my pin!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    numbers 01234789 won’t work on my laptop so i can’t enter my pin!: numbers 12347890 won’t work on my laptop suddenly so i am unable to put in my pin to gain access to my laptop! i saw something about pressing numlock but my keyboard doesn’t have that key; also tried holding down ctrl + alt + the “super keys”, but nothing has worked! HELP...
  5. numbers 01234789 won’t work on my laptop so i can’t enter my pin!

numbers 01234789 won’t work on my laptop so i can’t enter my pin!: numbers 12347890 won’t work on my laptop suddenly so i am unable to put in my pin to gain access to my laptop! i saw something about pressing numlock but my keyboard doesn’t have that key; also tried holding down ctrl + alt + the “super keys”, but nothing has worked! HELP...
  6. Can't enter PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't enter PIN: I am not able to type in anything for the PIN on the initial screen when I turn on the computer. I've checked the keyboard and that is not the issue. In the initial log-in screen, it will not register any characters, making it impossible for me to log-in and do anything else...
  7. Can't enter PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enter PIN: I am not able to type in anything for the PIN on the initial screen when I turn on the computer. I've checked the keyboard and that is not the issue. In the initial log-in screen, it will not register any characters, making it impossible for me to log-in and do anything else...
  8. Can't enter PIN

9. My Enter button won't work!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Enter button won't work!: I need some help my with my enter button it won't work for some reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-enter-button-wont-work/417274ae-6528-44f1-a317-3915e38f51ad
  10. Can't enter PIN for Headset

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter PIN for Headset: Bluetooth Plantronics PR BT5028. Windows V 1903. Windows recognizes the headset when I try to add it, but then puts up a window suggesting a six-digit number and asking if that number matches the headset PIN. Plantronics has publicly posted the fact that the PIN is "0000"...