Windows 10: My plugged in headset isnt working.

Discus and support My plugged in headset isnt working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I took these screenshots my headset was plugged in and I was able to hear audio, but my microphone did not work at all. I would like to add that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VictorNoriega, Jul 31, 2021.

1. My plugged in headset isnt working.

When I took these screenshots my headset was plugged in and I was able to hear audio, but my microphone did not work at all. I would like to add that this happened after I downloaded the Clownfish voice changer before I downloaded it when I plugged it in my headset it gave me multiple plug-in options to choose from like; Headset with headset mic, Headset no mic, etc. Now when I plug it in it says nothing at all.

:)

VictorNoriega, Jul 31, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My plugged in headset isnt working. :p

cadaveca, Jul 31, 2021
  3. x G R 3 Y Win User
    Headset isnt working for mic

Hello,

My Headset does not show up in any sound options in recording devices or anything other. when i plug in my headset nothing happens but i can hear as if it just is working as a pair of regular headphones. ive done all the necessary updates and otherwise
    to try to fix the problem with no success thus far

x G R 3 Y, Jul 31, 2021
  4. My plugged in headset isnt working.

Whenever i plug earphone during a call, its not working, after that as i cut the call n plug it again, then it works perfectly, then i can use it during call n also listen music

Hi Tamal,

I would suggest you to try the steps below and get back to us with the status to assist you further.

• Switch your phone off and on. After this operation, you may need to re-adjust the volume.
    • Check that your compatible wired headset is properly plugged into your phone.
    • Connect your headset to another phone to check if the issue is with the headset or the phone.
    Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

My plugged in headset isnt working.

1. My plugged in headset isnt working. - Similar Threads - plugged headset isnt

2. My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer isnt detecing my headset Sometimes: So I turn my computer on and my headset just wont connect. The solution I have found is to just turn it off and turn it back on and then it works automatically. But the next time I turn it on it wont connect again. Such a weird problem and I know it isnt my headset thats the...
  3. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  4. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my headset microphone is not plugged in: I tried:1. updating driver software2. troubleshooting3. reinstalling my micOnly my headset mic is not working, other are working.sorry for bad english...
  5. my headset microphone is not plugged in

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Headset not working when plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headset not working when plugged in: So i have this problem with my headset, when i plug it in, the sound does not transfer to my headphone, i have confirmed that this is my devices fault and not my headset, what i do to counter this is by going into About Your Pc, System Info, Advanced system settings, hardware...
  7. My computer isnt seeing my Headset microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer isnt seeing my Headset microphone: I recently got a new headset, but my microphone isn't getting detected. My mic is a usb device, and troubleshooting isnt working. Also, when i try to test my Laptop's mic, it doesnt work either. What do i do?...
  8. Headset microphone isnt working

Headset microphone isnt working: Hi! I recently got a new headset Kotion Each G2000 But when I plug it into my laptop the microphone that the computer is using is the one from my laptop, although the headset works well. I checked the control panel to see if my device was disabled but it didnt appear any new...
  9. My microphone on my headset isnt working Windows 10

My microphone on my headset isnt working Windows 10: recently bought a new headset (Plantronics rig 300hx). I play on my laptop that is connected to my monitor. the sound is coming from my headset but my microphone is not working. my laptop is using my default laptop microphone. I have tried to change it in recording tab but my...
  10. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...