Windows 10: My point of sale application crash every day

Discus and support My point of sale application crash every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please some one help! Faulting application name: EasySalon.exe, version: 4.4.10.111, time stamp: 0x60108876 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TungTranle, Mar 22, 2021.

1. My point of sale application crash every day

Please some one help!

Faulting application name: EasySalon.exe, version: 4.4.10.111, time stamp: 0x60108876

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0xb610d74d

Exception code: 0xe0434352

Fault offset: 0x0012a8b2

Faulting process id: 0x2330

Faulting application start time: 0x01d71e5a32059b66

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\EasySalon\EasySalon.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: b38f507d-3670-4589-8f01-a48a8f7071b0

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Faulting application name: EasySalon.exe, version: 4.4.10.111, time stamp: 0x60108876

Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0xb610d74d

Exception code: 0xc000041d

Fault offset: 0x0012a8b2

Faulting process id: 0x2330

Faulting application start time: 0x01d71e5a32059b66

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files x86\EasySalon\EasySalon.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll

Report Id: f0e37bc2-6384-4a80-856c-8e9bc43f7330

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Application: EasySalon.exe

Framework Version: v4.0.30319

Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.

Exception Info: System.ArgumentException

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctorInt32, Int32, System.Drawing.Imaging.PixelFormat

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctorInt32, Int32

at System.Drawing.Icon.BmpFrame

at System.Drawing.Icon.ToBitmap

at System.Windows.Forms.ThreadExceptionDialog..ctorSystem.Exception

at System.Windows.Forms.Application+ThreadContext.OnThreadExceptionSystem.Exception

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcExceptionSystem.Exception

at System.Windows.Forms.Control+ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadExceptionSystem.Exception

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CallbackIntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr

Below is the info file from msinfo32.exe

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ffnzt8h4uvBvbNGX3IlnMPhB-1tugYap/view?usp=sharing

:)

TungTranle, Mar 22, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2021
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

My point of sale application crash every day

Thema:

My point of sale application crash every day

1. My point of sale application crash every day - Similar Threads - point sale application

2. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched: My pc has been crashing multiple times a day, ive cleaned everything out and everything else seems fine. Im not sure what the issue is and not sure if its related to windows or not....
  3. Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing every day multiple times a day Crash logs attatched: My pc has been crashing multiple times a day, ive cleaned everything out and everything else seems fine. Im not sure what the issue is and not sure if its related to windows or not....
  4. My POS application crashed every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My POS application crashed every day: Please some one help! Faulting application name: EasySalon.exe, version: 4.4.10.111, time stamp: 0x60108876 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp: 0xb610d74d Exception code: 0xe0434352 Fault offset: 0x0012a8b2 Faulting process id:...
  5. Crashes every day

Crashes every day: Happens regardless of if I'm mining or not, if I'm OCed or not. Would appreciate any help! MONSTER-(2021-02-15_12-54-05).zip - Google Drive 174326
  6. Crashes every day,

Crashes every day,: Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crashes-every-day/d4529fa5-387e-478a-bea5-d4044b7be9e0
  7. computer crashes consistently every day

computer crashes consistently every day: i already posted this question a few weeks ago, tried it out, thought it fixed it, and it looks like i still have the same problem. i cant find the original question so im posting again i have a windows 10 pc that i built that, for the first two or so years ran smoothly,...
  8. My application minimizes at 00:00 every day

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My application minimizes at 00:00 every day: Usually I'm playing some games at night and every time the clock gets to 0:00 every thing minimizes and the app exits fullscreen It's especially annoying because in some online games the anti-cheat system acts and gives me the loss Anyone knows how to fix it? submitted by...
  9. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...
  10. QuickBooks point of sale invalid Product Number

QuickBooks point of sale invalid Product Number: Yesterday I had windows update since then, I am unable to open my QuickBooks Point of sale software it's keep on saying invalid Product number when I try to login ....