Windows 10: MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING.

Discus and support MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I gained the required number of points in the Microsoft rewards program and then it said I should verify to get my 5 pounds. After I got kicked... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbdullaahJibril, Feb 26, 2019.

1. MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING.

Hi,

I gained the required number of points in the Microsoft rewards program and then it said I should verify to get my 5 pounds. After I got kicked from the internet, I returned but I couldn't put my phone number and that reward didn't show- and yet my points were deducted. Please help!!!!

Thanks...

:)

AbdullaahJibril, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING. :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Feb 26, 2019
  4. MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING.

has there been any word on 8800gt release date?

ehh hope they lower the price of the 512mb gt.

i have a question about the step up program for evga. if i buy a card thats lets say 150 and i choose to step up like three months later before 90 days. will 150 be deducted from the card im stepping up to or will the amount of the card i turn in at the present time be deducted from the step up card? cause i might get 8600gts then step up later when hopefully the 8800gt lowers price

nguyenpeter76, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING.

1. MY POINTS HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED FOR NOTHING. - Similar Threads - POINTS BEEN DEDUCTED

2. Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points: I have enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card, so I go to my rewards dashboard: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/checkout/verify And I receive an error stating: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help,...
  3. Have I been scammed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been scammed?: Have I been scammed? My computer was running very slow and I kept getting a pop up window saying it has 5 drivers outdated with a help number, The advisor was very helpful and said I could update the 5 drivers for $39.99. As we got into downloading the drivers, he often...
  4. Have I been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked?: I restarted my PC and then my lockscreen changed. My windows button no longer works and now there is a new user on my PC. It is defaultuser1 (22). They are using 101.3MB of memory. I can't delete them, either. I can delete myself, but not them. They are a local admin. What...
  5. My PC has been having random startups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been having random startups.: It started a couple weeks ago after an update. I will be playing card games or working and it just stops and reboots. The error message I get on the blue screen of death says: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED;;;FAILED; NDIS.SYS and then the computer restarts. I've had...
  6. Edge will soon HAVE BEEN my favorite browser :-(

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will soon HAVE BEEN my favorite browser :-(: Lately the MS Edge browser gets more and more annoying by refusing to load webpages claiming: " Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner....
  7. my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my photos have been hijacked by 3D paint: I`m not a computer wise user but have found my photos have been changed to using an app 3D paint i`ve tried to uninstall to no avail when i go to the app settings uninstall does nothing as i`v written i`m not computer wise so i dont understand some of the terminology so i...
  8. My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.

My Computer Audio Is Not Working | Nothing and I mean Nothing is working..... I have no hope.: It started today 7/21/2018 when I got my new keyboard and mouse, a Havit Keyboard and mouse combo (Very easy to find on amazon), I got on my pc to only see a X symbol by my audio, I hover over it and it says "No Audio Output is Installed" Now I'm confused because I'm using a...
  9. System restore point has not been created

System restore point has not been created: computer is not working correctly so I attempted system restore but error message says there is no restore point created on MS10? How can I resolve this...
  10. My fonts have been messed with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fonts have been messed with: Hi, I have a program (it was written in Visual Basic 6) that I've used for years , including the last 6 months or so on Window 10. Today I started it and lo and behold the fonts have been changed! This is a screen shot from my Windows 7 computer: [img] And this is...