Windows 10: My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

Discus and support My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update, it was working fine before the update. When I connect it to my PC nothing happens, in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Krister Stålhandske, Jun 12, 2019.

1. My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update, it was working fine before the update.

When I connect it to my PC nothing happens, in the Device Manager i get error code 19.

Any solutions?

:)

Krister Stålhandske, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Roger_oz Win User

Windows 10 fixing the IrDA

Same as Edwin, Looking for the Windows 10 update that will allow the Polar infra red sensor IrDA USB adapter to work?

The original link was provided from the Polar support site.

| Polar Global

Thanks

Roger

Roger_oz, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Irda adapter not working

After the latest Microsoft update, my usb to Irda adapter does not work. This was the problem a few years ago when Microsoft introduced windows 10. A update to Windows 10 solved this issue back then. It seems that the issue is back. I have installed the
    correct drivers and still have no communication with my devices. I get a code 28 on my irda device.

SugaryRain62, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

Windows 10 fixing the IrDA

Hi Roger,

This issue usually happens if the system is unable to communicate by using the IrDA device because the network protocol is not bound to the driver. Kindly check the Cumulative update found on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern with the Polar infra red sensor IrDA USB adapter.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

1. My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Polar IrDA USB

2. Why does my IrDA Driver stopped working after windows 10 update ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my IrDA Driver stopped working after windows 10 update ?: Dear all, Can someone explain why a normal functioning device working on WINDOWS10 stops working on WINDOWS 10 after an update ? what went wrong ? and can it be fixed ? [ATTACH] Thank you...
  3. IRDA not working again

IRDA not working again: Hello, Since one of the recent updates, my IRDA adapter is not working again. The same happened a several years ago, then an update made it working for a long time and it's not working again. I tried to fix it via Device Manager, but avail. I was asked for a disk, because...
  4. Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update

Interactive Projector stopped working after 1903 update: Greetings everyone, I have a pretty sizable number of Epson Brightlink interactive projectors which after the last cumulative update for 1903 suddenly stopped allowing for desktop interactivity. I've managed to get one to function by removing the USB extension cable and...
  5. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings: Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings are no longer valid. It was working up until early September. A new update has broken the driver ?...
  6. After 1903 update audio jack stop working.

After 1903 update audio jack stop working.: I have updated windows 1903, now audio jack doesn't work. If you put headphones and then restart my laptop, it start working in next boot. And after that if I remove headphones and re-plug it stop working. Speakers working fine, I have update all drivers, removed audio...
  7. Network adapter not working after Windows 1903 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter not working after Windows 1903 update: My PC updated today with the latest 1903 update, when it restarted I cannot connect to the internet and my network adapter (Realtek) is not showing as an option in Network Connections . I have gone to the view hardware where it is showing the yellow error symbol and tried to...
  8. My Second Screen stopped working after updating to 1903

My Second Screen stopped working after updating to 1903: I updated my PC from 1803 to 1903 yesterday and everything worked fine, till I put it in Power Saving mode, after that my second screen would only show something for about 8 seconds after Starting the PC. I tried restarting, re-installing drivers etc. but it didnt help, after...
  9. Irda adapter not working

Irda adapter not working: After the latest Microsoft update, my usb to Irda adapter does not work. This was the problem a few years ago when Microsoft introduced windows 10. A update to Windows 10 solved this issue back then. It seems that the issue is back. I have installed the correct drivers and...
  10. USB IrDA devices no longer work in W10

USB IrDA devices no longer work in W10: Couldn't get my USB IR adapter to work in W10 and found the answer in the link below. http://borncity.com/win/2015/09/02/windows-10-infrared-irda-stack-is-removed/ 24624

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1903 irda

2. polar irda usb adapter driver windows 10

3. Polar RS800CX irda USB adaptor

4. windows 10 irda driver,
  5. add irda support windows 10,
  6. polar infrared sensor not working windows 10,
  7. irda sigmatel usb code 19,
  8. irda infrared adapter errore 19,
  9. irda code 19 1903,
  10. IrDa 1903,
  11. irda windows 1903,