Windows 10: My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

Discus and support My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update, it was working fine before the update. When I connect it to my PC nothing happens, in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Krister Stålhandske, Jun 12, 2019.

1. My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update, it was working fine before the update.

When I connect it to my PC nothing happens, in the Device Manager i get error code 19.

Any solutions?

:)

Krister Stålhandske, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Roger_oz Win User

Windows 10 fixing the IrDA

Same as Edwin, Looking for the Windows 10 update that will allow the Polar infra red sensor IrDA USB adapter to work?

The original link was provided from the Polar support site.

| Polar Global

Thanks

Roger

Roger_oz, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Irda adapter not working

After the latest Microsoft update, my usb to Irda adapter does not work. This was the problem a few years ago when Microsoft introduced windows 10. A update to Windows 10 solved this issue back then. It seems that the issue is back. I have installed the
    correct drivers and still have no communication with my devices. I get a code 28 on my irda device.

SugaryRain62, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Ar Rom Win User

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

Windows 10 fixing the IrDA

Hi Roger,

This issue usually happens if the system is unable to communicate by using the IrDA device because the network protocol is not bound to the driver. Kindly check the Cumulative update found on this

link
    and see if it resolves your concern with the Polar infra red sensor IrDA USB adapter.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

1. My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update - Similar Threads - Polar IrDA USB

2. USB Problem after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Problem after 1903 update: Seemingly my 1093 update went through OK, maybe before the block was put on for USB connected items. I now have problems which appear related to USB. Adobe Lightroom appears to function perfectly until I attempt to import new image(s). It then hangs, even before the...
  3. Windows 10 1903 USB ports not working after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 USB ports not working after update.: I was forced to install the latest update and instantly had issues. The USB ports wouldn't recognize anything. When I plug in external hard drive they power up fine. I can use it but its showing that it has a driver error in device manager, if I plug in a thumb drive, or...
  4. Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update.: Hi, Window 10 Mail stopped working after 1903 update. Multiple email accounts in there deleted and now not able to add email accounts in there. Whenever tried to add an account , it gives error code 0X80054005. Already did the reset and re-installed. [ATTACH]...
  5. Irda adapter not working

Irda adapter not working: After the latest Microsoft update, my usb to Irda adapter does not work. This was the problem a few years ago when Microsoft introduced windows 10. A update to Windows 10 solved this issue back then. It seems that the issue is back. I have installed the correct drivers and...
  6. My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.

My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.: I have 2 network adapters, the one built in in the motherboard and another PCI D-Link adapter. Both have been working fine until a few months ago the d-link stopped working after one of the windows updates, in the device manager the one in the motherboard is working fine and...
  7. My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My 2nd network adapter stopped working after certain windows update.: I have 2 network adapters, the one built in in the motherboard and another PCI D-Link adapter. Both have been working fine until a few months ago the d-link stopped working after one of the windows updates, in the device manager the one in the motherboard is working fine and...
  8. USB Pen Drive Stopped Working after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USB Pen Drive Stopped Working after Update: After an update my flash drive stopped working. It's a 32g Corsair Flash Voyager. The blue light continuously blinks when I insert it into the computer, but Device Manager says No media...
  9. IDE->USB/SATA->USB adapters no longer working after Creators Update

IDE->USB/SATA->USB adapters no longer working after Creators Update: I have an R-Driver III USB 2.0 to SATA IDE Cable (Comes with an AC adapter) and a SODIAL USB 3.0 to SATA III Cable (USB power only). I have tried to format 2 IDE drives on the 2.0 cable and one drive on the 3.0 cable. Using the 2.0 cable I have incessant disconnecting and...
  10. USB IrDA devices no longer work in W10

USB IrDA devices no longer work in W10: Couldn't get my USB IR adapter to work in W10 and found the answer in the link below. http://borncity.com/win/2015/09/02/windows-10-infrared-irda-stack-is-removed/ 24624