Windows 10: My Post Are Not Showing Up

Discus and support My Post Are Not Showing Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I posted yesterday and again today and they are not showing up. This is what that hacker does to me. Like the hacker thinks he has a right to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vickyl71, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Vickyl71 Win User

My Post Are Not Showing Up

I posted yesterday and again today and they are not showing up. This is what that hacker does to me. Like the hacker thinks he has a right to victimize me deletes the post, gets his satisfaction on because he has mad me a victim again.

:)

Vickyl71, Jan 11, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 11, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jan 11, 2020
  4. My Post Are Not Showing Up

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

My Post Are Not Showing Up

1. My Post Are Not Showing Up - Similar Threads - Post Are Showing

2. My wifi is not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi is not showing up: My dad's laptop have windows 11 and I can't connect to WiFi, all the networks disappeared and I don't know what to do, I can't find anything in network and internet section...
  3. My mixer is not showing up

My mixer is not showing up: I need help with my audio, yesterday i can use my mixer just fine but then after the windows update it's not showing up. I tried the Playing Audio troubleshooter but it doesn't help anything, my mixer is not even there....
  4. My mixer is not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mixer is not showing up: I need help with my audio, yesterday i can use my mixer just fine but then after the windows update it's not showing up. I tried the Playing Audio troubleshooter but it doesn't help anything, my mixer is not even there....
  5. PC will start up, but won’t post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will start up, but won’t post: My PC was working perfectly fine before today, the last thing I remember doing was installing the latest security update from the windows settings update page. Today my PC will startup, lights running and fans spinning. But after I get to a screen with an image of my...
  6. PC will start up, but won’t post

PC will start up, but won’t post: My PC was working perfectly fine before today, the last thing I remember doing was installing the latest security update from the windows settings update page. Today my PC will startup, lights running and fans spinning. But after I get to a screen with an image of my...
  7. PC will start up, but won’t post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Image to show with posts

in Windows 10 Support
    Image to show with posts: How do I insert an image that will show up my posts? 182298
  9. New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.

in Windows 10 Support
    New Posts Not Showing My New Posts.: When I post a new thread. It never shows under New Posts. I can only find any of my new posts, under Activity Stream and nothing shows under New Posts. Is this the correct behavior for newly posted threads? 117945
  10. my posts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my posts: I got a message yesterday supposedly from Microsoft saying they deleted one of my posts because they determined it to be a scam. I just want to know what if anything actually was deleted because as far as I know I have never been part of any scam....