Windows 10: my posts missing

Discus and support my posts missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What happened to my posts this forum? Don Cole 122930 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Dec 5, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

my posts missing

What happened to my posts this forum?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Dec 5, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 5, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 5, 2018
  4. trt740 Win User

my posts missing

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

my posts missing

1. my posts missing - Similar Threads - posts missing

2. Will a USB-C /Thunderbolt Connected Monitor Work During POST?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Will a USB-C /Thunderbolt Connected Monitor Work During POST?: Graphics displayed via the built-in graphics from an Intel CPU or a graphics card installed in a PCIe slot get initialized at boot so that you can see the display prior to booting Windows. Graphics adapters that are connected via USB require a Windows Driver from DisplayLink...
  3. My most recent post is gone >:(

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My most recent post is gone >:(: Why was my post about Krotten Ransomware deleted????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-most-recent-post-is-gone/689ef4a1-d1a0-4b9b-a54a-a7e5dce1a572
  4. Data Lost Automatically Post Re-boot - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost Automatically Post Re-boot - Windows 10: Hi All, OS: Windows 10 Machine: HP EliteBook Issue: I have lost 200 GB of data stored on the desktop, post re-boot the data is gone. The drive shows free space, the recovery tools are only showing a fraction of this data but 99% is irrecoverable. The data included...
  5. New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC crashing no longer will boot or post HELP PLEASE!: OK so I built a new PC, And I kept getting a constant crash error BSOD Clock Watchdog time out, I tried resetting the PC to see if that would fix it but it kept crashing & rebooting during the reset & now it won't boot or post at all! BSOD was happening too often I couldn't...
  6. How to delete all my community post?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete all my community post?: I have questions posted years ago, How do I delete all? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-all-my-community-post/b1199de9-7d64-48d6-988c-9bb00281a3b1
  7. Unable to connect to VPN post update

Unable to connect to VPN post update: I was unable to connect to my VPN yesterday, so I installed the updates and was then able to connect, though was unable to access to use internet explorer (this is what I need the VPN for to access my software platform that runs off explorer). Any advice would be greatly...
  8. Video fail on all viewers post November update

Video fail on all viewers post November update: Says it all really. Windows 10 home just updated and now no video will play in any of the viewers I have, even VLC! Same for wmv, mp4,avi My drivers are up to date according to windows, they were updated last week!...
  9. Cannot boot with 2nd HD plugged in. Post Windows 10 re-install

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot with 2nd HD plugged in. Post Windows 10 re-install: Hello, Summary of problem: After re-installing Windows 10 on my SSD (i'll refer to this as drive 1), I have to have my 2nd HDD (i'll refer to this as drive 2) unplugged to get it to boot to windows. Note: Drive 1 is the drive I originally had windows installed. As a test...
  10. Where does Microsoft post the lastest version of Windows10?

Where does Microsoft post the lastest version of Windows10?: I know my Windows build and version, but what should it be? I have 2 laptops that are at different builds, but Windows Update says both are up to date....