Windows 10: my posts missing

Discus and support my posts missing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What happened to my posts this forum? Don Cole 122930 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Dec 5, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

my posts missing

What happened to my posts this forum?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Dec 5, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 5, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 5, 2018
  4. trt740 Win User

my posts missing

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

my posts missing

1. my posts missing - Similar Threads - posts missing

2. Post Windows update problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post Windows update problems.: I have a windows 10 hp laptop which had good performance in the beginning. But it is very disappointing and annoying to see new updates ready for installation because frankly speaking the only observable change post update is the reduced performance and drastically increased...
  3. old post

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    old post: How do you delete an old post that you nolonger need answering? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-post/8bee2b18-42f2-4a1f-a80a-e2dd5f4477fb
  4. Post Update Freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post Update Freeze: After Windows 10 update today, NONE of my software works- Office, SHARESCOPE, Avast antivirus. Cant open anything. Can’t copy any files- any attempt to open anything leads to the laptop freezing..I have to do a hard reboot to unfreeze. How do I solve this problem?...
  5. No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809

No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809: My Z170A (MSI Gaming M7) Motherboard is now BRICKED!!!! This (BRICKED) problem didn't happen straight away after 1809 update. There were numerous screen/display problems since 1809 with the display crashing, noise bars, black blocks and sometimes BSOD immediately after...
  6. No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No Bootup or POST on MB with Error Code D0 (Hex) WIndows 1809: My Z170A (MSI Gaming M7) Motherboard is now BRICKED!!!! This (BRICKED) problem didn't happen straight away after 1809 update. There were numerous screen/display problems since 1809 with the display crashing, noise bars, black blocks and sometimes BSOD immediately after...
  7. How come my post was deleted?

How come my post was deleted?: Why was my post deleted? I was about to reply to it and as I was replying to it, my post was removed. On top of that I was banned from posted for the rest of the day. Why was this? I never did anything wrong....
  8. [INSIDER] No text input in UWP apps in build 18305.1003, can't post on feedback hub.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [INSIDER] No text input in UWP apps in build 18305.1003, can't post on feedback hub.: Good morning, Yesterday I updated to this build (18305.1003) on my HP Envy x360 bq100-nl. I noticed that typing in the Start screen did not bring up the search page anymore, so I thought it was a change in the search system. Later I discovered that also Microsoft Edge did...
  9. Windows 10 touch issue, fully updated as of post

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 touch issue, fully updated as of post: Hello, i have a what seems to be an unusual problem. I'm running stock/default everything normal win10 on a touch tablet. its a 2-1 with no additional "config utilities" etc. When i touch any of the standard UI (example, touching the background in desktop mode, or closing a...
  10. Post 1809 power issues - no resume after screen timeout

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Post 1809 power issues - no resume after screen timeout: I have found an incredible productivity killing issue since updating to v1809. If I leave the computer for a few minutes and screen is turned off, nothing can get it to resume. The only way to get back to work is to press the power button until machine shuts down, then...