Windows 10: My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar

Discus and support My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My battery isn't showing up on my taskbar, but it's supposed to be on there. What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by thinkr20, Oct 10, 2019.

1. thinkr20 Win User

My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar

My battery isn't showing up on my taskbar, but it's supposed to be on there. What should I do?

:)

thinkr20, Oct 10, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar - Similar Threads - power icon isn't

2. my sound and volume icon isn't appearing on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my sound and volume icon isn't appearing on my taskbar: my sound and volume icon isn't appearing on my taskbar, does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sound-and-volume-icon-isnt-appearing-on-my/b67ae990-2bf8-4c75-a872-8f99170ffd1b
  3. My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen: My taskbar settings are set that the taskbar automatically hides and it does work, but only when my desktop is focused. If a window is fullscreen I hover my mouse at the bottom of the window but nothings happening. This happened yesterday and it worked fine before, I don't...
  4. My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar isn't showing up when a window is in fullscreen: My taskbar settings are set that the taskbar automatically hides and it does work, but only when my desktop is focused. If a window is fullscreen I hover my mouse at the bottom of the window but nothings happening. This happened yesterday and it worked fine before, I don't...
  5. My drive isn't showing up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My drive isn't showing up: I had to take down my computer due to work that was being done to my apartment. When I put it all back this morning only one of my external HDs showed up. The computers OS is Windows 10 Home Pro and I can't find my external HD in the Device Manager even. Can someone give me a...
  6. Power icon not showing on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power icon not showing on taskbar.: So I use a Dell Vostro 14 3000 (with windows 10 obviously) and lately I've noticed that my Battery icon does not show on the taskbar towards the right with all the other icons. I've gone to the Personalize part of settings into the notifications area to toggle the battery...
  7. TikTok Icon Randomly Showed Up On My Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TikTok Icon Randomly Showed Up On My Taskbar: I’m very, very, VERY concerned. This happened not even 5 minutes ago. I turned on my monitor, logged into my PC, and at the bottom of my screen (my taskbar), the TikTok Icon appeared. I have never downloaded TikTok on my computer, I didn’t even know you could. I had it in my...
  8. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?: My applications appear on the taskbar, but the icon of the application doesn't show and it's only for some application. I don't think I can explain it better than that, but I will post a picture with this because I don't know what to look for to fix this.[ATTACH]...
  9. my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    my taskbar in windows 10 isn't showing: I can't figure out how to get my taskbar to show in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/my-taskbar-in-windows-10-isnt-showing/f51cb4d4-7869-4293-99ee-5a9791cb6047
  10. Icon on TaskBar isn't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Icon on TaskBar isn't showing: [img] It show only the white icon. It only happen with the Adobe software. For example: I'm opening Photoshop and I try Illustrator too but it just keep showing the white icon. Can you guys help me fix it? Thank you. 35724