Windows 10: my power stops charging after 10% ..why

Discus and support my power stops charging after 10% ..why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my power is not charging after 10 % why? how to make it charge 100%>?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sridharanrajagopalan, Sep 20, 2018.

1. my power stops charging after 10% ..why

my power is not charging after 10 % why? how to make it charge 100%>?

:)

sridharanrajagopalan, Sep 20, 2018

2. The Battery will not charge up beyond 80% .Charging stops at 80% even with charger still powered up?

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I recommend you to connect power adaptor to different laptop and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to try below step and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Power.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 20, 2018
  3. charging

Hi Bob,

Your concern is a little bit vague and we would like to have some clarifications. As such, please answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to accomplish?
    • What seems to be the issue with your battery?
    • What do you exactly mean by "28% available plugged in not charging"?
    • Are you experiencing challenges with charging?
    • What specific device are you using?

In the meantime, as our initial troubleshooting process, we suggest that you run the power troubleshooter as this can resolve issues about power related matter. Follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel. You can open it by performing search through search field or Cortana.
    • Click View by, then select Small icons.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • At the side menu, click View all.
    • Click Power to run the troubleshooter.

We will wait for your response.

Lawrence Lib, Sep 20, 2018
  4. my power stops charging after 10% ..why

Battery stops charging at 50%

I have a Sony Vaio laptop, Windows 10, the battery charges to 50% then stops charging. It displays 'plugged in, not charging'. Any suggestions how to deal with this problem?

CetinElmas, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

my power stops charging after 10% ..why

1. my power stops charging after 10% ..why - Similar Threads - power stops charging

2. Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck: Hi, Please let me know if you think this is a hardware issue or a software issue. A few weeks ago my battery stopped charging randomly. I was not using my computer in an abnormal way, and I do not believe I received any major windows updates right before that could have...
  3. Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery stopped charging, Not recognized without power cable then charging 0% stuck: Hi, Please let me know if you think this is a hardware issue or a software issue. A few weeks ago my battery stopped charging randomly. I was not using my computer in an abnormal way, and I do not believe I received any major windows updates right before that could have...
  4. Issues with charging and power

Issues with charging and power: I put my laptop to sleep last night, and when I tried to use it again the battery was dead. It has been on charging for 30 minutes, and while the keyboard lights are on the computer screen is not. How do I fix this?...
  5. My laptop charges but won’t power on even after confirming the power button works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop charges but won’t power on even after confirming the power button works.: I rebuilt my 14” HP Pavilion laptop 14‑n028la to change the thermal paste and upgrade ssd. I was able to install windows after putting everything together, left it at the part where it asks me to sign in this while plugged into power, battery disconnected. I then shut off my...
  6. My laptop charges but won’t power on even after confirming the power button works.

My laptop charges but won’t power on even after confirming the power button works.: I rebuilt my 14” HP Pavilion laptop 14‑n028la to change the thermal paste and upgrade ssd. I was able to install windows after putting everything together, left it at the part where it asks me to sign in this while plugged into power, battery disconnected. I then shut off my...
  7. My laptop charges but won’t power on even after confirming the power button works.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. power not charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    power not charging: not charging when powered but charges when powered off or when lid is closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-not-charging/1b54ad8d-72c5-41da-8966-9ff66c163288
  9. Battery stops charging after plugging in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery stops charging after plugging in: [IMG]BWhem I charge my computer, it stops after 5 seconds or so. Please notice on the battery report how this reflects. I have already tried every solution that there is. Can somebody interpretate my battery report and tell me what’s going on?...
  10. Power mode (plugged in) not charging / charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power mode (plugged in) not charging / charging: I'm having issues with Windows 10 Power Saving Mode on my laptop. When the Power Source (charger) is plugged in the laptop will go in and out of power savings mode ever second or so. This does not happen when the battery is fully charged. I've replace the power source and...