Windows 10: My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

Discus and support My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got this secondhand Microsoft computer and it's never had the battery icon. I went onto taskbar and found that the power toggle is on but is greyed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alex :, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Alex : Win User

My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

I got this secondhand Microsoft computer and it's never had the battery icon. I went onto taskbar and found that the power toggle is on but is greyed out. I have fixed corrupt files but that did nothing. There is also nothing on the device manager to do with batteries either. How do I fix this?Thanks

:)

Alex :, Jan 2, 2023

2. power icon toggle is greyed out

I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou.

PennyWellington, Jan 2, 2023
  3. JohnHunt8 Win User
    Power icon unavailable in TaskBar, Settings on/off toggle is grey

I can't get my system icon for POWER (battery level) to show in Task Bar. and in Settings that option toggle is grey. Just tried internal Help, to no avail. Inspiron 15 3567, Windows 10 Home.

JohnHunt8, Jan 2, 2023
  4. My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

power icon greyed out on laptop

The toolbar is currently not showing the power icon and I am unable to estimate the battery life. In the settings, the power icon is greyed out and I am not able to toggle it. Kindly help.

DebrajNasker, Jan 2, 2023
Thema:

My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

1. My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon. - Similar Threads - power toggle greyed

2. My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.: I got this secondhand Microsoft computer and it's never had the battery icon. I went onto taskbar and found that the power toggle is on but is greyed out. I have fixed corrupt files but that did nothing. There is also nothing on the device manager to do with batteries either....
  3. My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My power toggle is greyed out and there is no battery icon.: I got this secondhand Microsoft computer and it's never had the battery icon. I went onto taskbar and found that the power toggle is on but is greyed out. I have fixed corrupt files but that did nothing. There is also nothing on the device manager to do with batteries either....
  4. Battery icon is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  5. Battery icon is greyed out

Battery icon is greyed out: I want to see my battery icon to keep on trackm but after some time it will go out and if I check the settings it is greyed out. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-greyed-out/9481ac50-05a4-4cdf-9e5e-430d2967ed75
  6. battery icon greyed out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery icon greyed out!: I want the battery icon active in my task bar but it always disappear once in a while and comeback. I tried checking settings to make sure it is on, but it is already on. Everytime it went missing, and I check the settings, it will no longer available and greyed out. How to...
  7. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power icon toggle is greyed out: I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou....
  8. power icon toggle is greyed out

power icon toggle is greyed out: I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou....
  9. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Greyed out battery icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Greyed out battery icon: I want the battery icon active in the taskbar but it always disappear once in a while. I go to setting and try to turned it on, but it is already on. But when the icon is missing it will turned grey and no longer accessible. What to do?...