Windows 10: my powerpoint is not saved

Discus and support my powerpoint is not saved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sunilnair4, Dec 9, 2021.

1. my powerpoint is not saved

hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4

:)

sunilnair4, Dec 9, 2021

2. PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 9, 2021
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile my powerpoint is not saved :)

jaydeee, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

my powerpoint is not saved

Microsoft Word and PowerPoint for Web announce Export to PowerPoint

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2217824

Brink, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

my powerpoint is not saved

1. my powerpoint is not saved - Similar Threads - powerpoint saved

2. Hi, I made a PowerPoint months ago and saved it. Now I'm trying to access the PowerPoint,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I made a PowerPoint months ago and saved it. Now I'm trying to access the PowerPoint,...: Hi, I made a PowerPoint months ago and saved it. Now I'm trying to access the PowerPoint, but the app says I never made it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-made-a-powerpoint-months-ago-and-saved-it-now/85c407c0-f370-4d50-aba8-89a540d6531e
  3. Hi, I made a PowerPoint months ago and saved it. Now I'm trying to access the PowerPoint,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I made a PowerPoint months ago and saved it. Now I'm trying to access the PowerPoint,...: Hi, I made a PowerPoint months ago and saved it. Now I'm trying to access the PowerPoint, but the app says I never made it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-made-a-powerpoint-months-ago-and-saved-it-now/85c407c0-f370-4d50-aba8-89a540d6531e
  4. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  5. my powerpoint is not saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my powerpoint is not saved: hi,multiple times i have saved the presenation and slided my display down and when i open again the ppt is not there.it has happened mulriple times and i cannot access the updated file.please help to recover the updated file.RegardsSunil4...
  6. PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PowerPoint crash with a blue screen when I save or print: I am having this strange issue with PowerPoint. It starts but if I try to save or print it crashes with a blue screen. Other Office applications are working fine The OS [windows 10 pro 20H2 (19042.867) ] and PPT are updated. I have done: - opened in safe mode - removed...
  7. PowerPoint Online Saving

PowerPoint Online Saving: Hi so im making a school project on PowerPoint ONLINE but i have a problem i dont know how to save my project into my USB folder it says that my project has been saved to one drive but i dont want it in OneDrive i want it into my specific folder please help me i need it for...
  8. Saving Documents and Powerpoints

Saving Documents and Powerpoints: I have been doing papers and projects on my laptop for over a year now and nothing has gone wrong, but I have been trying to save those papers and projects and I save them to my documents and make sure I save them multiple times throughout the process, but when I would open...
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Lost saved version of PowerPoint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, Lost saved version of PowerPoint: I just did an update to Windows 10, version 1903, today. I made sure to save and close a PowerPoint I had been working on throughout the day, and after I restarted my computer for the update, the saved PowerPoint version reverted to the initial saved file (basically nothing)...
  10. Powerpoint saving to flash drive

Powerpoint saving to flash drive: How do I save powerpoint presentation to thumb drive... I am new to this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-saving-to-flash-drive/0be8016b-011f-41a5-b040-9be17e4ef21b"