Windows 10: my pp auto restart every time

Discus and support my pp auto restart every time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what happen my pc aways have auto restart every 10 min... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sulaimanman, May 16, 2019.

1. my pp auto restart every time

what happen my pc aways have auto restart every 10 min

:)

sulaimanman, May 16, 2019

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, May 16, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 16, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

my pp auto restart every time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond my pp auto restart every time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 16, 2019
Thema:

my pp auto restart every time

1. my pp auto restart every time - Similar Threads - auto restart every

2. Auto restart every time I leave the computer untouched for a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto restart every time I leave the computer untouched for a while: My pc automatically restarts when it is left there untouched for a while. Like I sometimes run the program before I go to sleep and I found it get restarted the second morning. So I checked the system and application logSystem log says: The device Goodix fingerprint location...
  3. Auto restart every time I leave the computer untouched for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto restart every time I leave the computer untouched for a while: My pc automatically restarts when it is left there untouched for a while. Like I sometimes run the program before I go to sleep and I found it get restarted the second morning. So I checked the system and application logSystem log says: The device Goodix fingerprint location...
  4. Unwanted Pin Box is now opening every time my PC restarts or auto restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Pin Box is now opening every time my PC restarts or auto restarts: Unwanted Pin Box is now opening every time my PC restarts Windows 11 or auto restarts and I didn't set this up nor did anyone since I am the only one using this PC and I dont want to EVER see it again I want to to go away. I don't recall ever setting up a Pin and I dont need...
  5. Unwanted Pin Box is now opening every time my PC restarts or auto restarts

Unwanted Pin Box is now opening every time my PC restarts or auto restarts: Unwanted Pin Box is now opening every time my PC restarts Windows 11 or auto restarts and I didn't set this up nor did anyone since I am the only one using this PC and I dont want to EVER see it again I want to to go away. I don't recall ever setting up a Pin and I dont need...
  6. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  7. Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I restart the computer, it forgets the time.: Always after restarting when I look at the time, it shows a completely different time. I set the computer to synchronize with the time zone, but it still doesn't show me the correct time. What should i do?...
  8. Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts

Windows starts with 'auto repair' every time but then starts: Hello Community,My problem is a bit interesting and one that I haven't been able to find a solution for for a long time. When I try to turn the computer off after a few hours, it opens directly in automatic repair mode.When I press the 'Continue with Windows 11' button from...
  9. Power Plan auto restart, auto hibernate every night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Plan auto restart, auto hibernate every night: Hi guys,I have a routine to sleep my laptop every night and it is so far no issue until lately, where my PC goes into hibernate after some hour. After I wake my PC up, I also notice that power plan was reset to "Power saver" instead of BalanceI tried with other plan but it is...
  10. My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts: Hello. I have a very frustrating issue that I need resolved. My keyboard locks every. single. time. my computer shuts down, restarts, and sleeps. By this I mean the keyboard clearly works, it lights up and the enter & esc keys work... but all the other keys are locked.This...