Windows 10: my pp auto restart every time

Discus and support my pp auto restart every time in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what happen my pc aways have auto restart every 10 min... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sulaimanman, May 16, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. my pp auto restart every time

what happen my pc aways have auto restart every 10 min

:)

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, May 16, 2019 at 9:34 AM
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. 3Colors Win User

my pp auto restart every time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond my pp auto restart every time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

Thema:

my pp auto restart every time

1. my pp auto restart every time - Similar Threads - auto restart every

2. My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Keyboard Locks Every Time the Computer Restarts: Hello. I have a very frustrating issue that I need resolved. My keyboard locks every. single. time. my computer shuts down, restarts, and sleeps. By this I mean the keyboard clearly works, it lights up and the enter & esc keys work... but all the other keys are locked.This...
  3. windows 10 forgets my hidden network every time I disconnect it or restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 forgets my hidden network every time I disconnect it or restart: after updating windows 10. every time I turn on my laptop, I Have to add my home hidden wifi network, it connects for one time and it appears with the name followed by a number for each time I connect. I checked the option for connecting even if the network is not...
  4. My laptop auto updates every time I turn it on but that update fails constantly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop auto updates every time I turn it on but that update fails constantly: As I've said, my laptop says there's an update waiting all the time and when I click on update, it starts the process but then automatically says update failed, restoring previous updates. And that happens every time I try turning it on, sometimes it takes 3-4 mins to turn it...
  5. Bluetooth mouse disabled every time computer restarted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse disabled every time computer restarted: I have a Bluetooth mouse connected via an Insignia Bluetooth receiver. It used to stay connected and would be available upon computer restart. But in the past few weeks, it is now always disabled upon computer restart. I can enable it in settings, but it doesn't stay enabled...
  6. Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death different error every time it restarts: Hello, i am unable to even log into my laptop because when i turn it on the BSOD keeps on showing up and restarting my laptop. However, when the BSOD shows up, it usually differs each time it restarts itself. I've had : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  7. Every time I restart my computer, the "background apps" setting resets

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I restart my computer, the "background apps" setting resets: A quick google search just lands me in tutorials on how to disable background apps in general. All of my other privacy settings are saved except for this one edit: I also noticed that apps appear and disappear on this page. For example, I have the Verizon Messages app...
  8. External devices broken every time I restart

External devices broken every time I restart: I have a Surface Pro 3. I've had it for a year, came with Windows 8 (or 8.1 - can't recall). Upgraded to Windows 10 and it worked fine. Sometime in the last 2 months, pretty much every time I reboot, or put the computer in sleep mode, etc, ANY external device stops...
  9. Realtek HD audio drivers restart my PC every time

Realtek HD audio drivers restart my PC every time: Hello guys I am experiencing problems with my newly installed Windows 10 Pro. Whenever I try to install the latest Realtek HD audio drivers for my onboard sound card the software asks me it needs a reboot to succeed removing the 'old' driver software. I never installed...
  10. auto restart process

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restart process: my problem is that every time my laptop wakes up from sleep my fan control software resets its parameters to default, i need to kill the process and restart it and it will go back to normal. as i see it i need a batch file to auto run every 5 mins or ideally every time the...