Windows 10: My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

Discus and support My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I mistakenly formatted my hp pavilion laptop and it’s portioning and I loss my preinstalled and licensed windows 10. In a bid to get it back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by olumidefadahunsi, Sep 22, 2019.

1. My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

Please I mistakenly formatted my hp pavilion laptop and it’s portioning and I loss my preinstalled and licensed windows 10. In a bid to get it back, another windows 10 was installed on it and another driver but I am not enjoying it. Please how can I recover my preinstalled windows 10 back.

:)

olumidefadahunsi, Sep 22, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

1. My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone - Similar Threads - Preinstalled gone

2. migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home: i have win10 pro on my old laptop that hw-incapable of supporting tpm 2.0; now i have new laptop preinstalled with win11 home. how do i upgrade the latter to win11pro for free that i couldn't on former laptop?...
  3. migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    migrate from win10 pro old pc to win11 pro new pc preinstalled with win11home: i have win10 pro on my old laptop that hw-incapable of supporting tpm 2.0; now i have new laptop preinstalled with win11 home. how do i upgrade the latter to win11pro for free that i couldn't on former laptop?...
  4. Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that: Hello everyone.I recently bought a new Laptop and I am facing some issues with the preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition. It sometimes crashes or get Blue Screen Of Death or stuck on shutting down/Restarting.I even updated all the drivers and windows apps using Windows 11...
  5. Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that

Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop which has a preinstalled version of that: Hello everyone.I recently bought a new Laptop and I am facing some issues with the preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition. It sometimes crashes or get Blue Screen Of Death or stuck on shutting down/Restarting.I even updated all the drivers and windows apps using Windows 11...
  6. Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop with preinstalled of that version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop with preinstalled of that version: Hello everyone.I recently bought a new Laptop and I am facing some issues with the preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition. It sometimes crashes or get Blue Screen Of Death or stuck on shutting down/Restarting.I even updated all the drivers and windows apps using Windows 11...
  7. Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop with preinstalled of that version

Reinstall Windows 11 Home on a laptop with preinstalled of that version: Hello everyone.I recently bought a new Laptop and I am facing some issues with the preinstalled Windows 11 Home edition. It sometimes crashes or get Blue Screen Of Death or stuck on shutting down/Restarting.I even updated all the drivers and windows apps using Windows 11...
  8. Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...

Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got...: Ive got a hp G7 notebook 2019, came with preinstalled win 10. anyway 1 month ago it got screwed up while updating, and i was listening to instruction on how to repair when i was instructed to basically clean my whole HDD! now i have nothing , i need to know what operating...
  9. Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone: Hey, i have a infiniy gaming laptop. i recently noticed my windows defender wasnt working so i reset my laptop and that fixed now but the preinsalled app is gone now. I still have my nivida apps but nothing else. i dont have any record of what the app is called.My laptop -...
  10. Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone

Gaming laptop preinstalled apps are gone: Hey, i have a infiniy gaming laptop. i recently noticed my windows defender wasnt working so i reset my laptop and that fixed now but the preinsalled app is gone now. I still have my nivida apps but nothing else. i dont have any record of what the app is called.My laptop -...