Windows 10: My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

Discus and support My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please I mistakenly formatted my hp pavilion laptop and it’s portioning and I loss my preinstalled and licensed windows 10. In a bid to get it back,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by olumidefadahunsi, Sep 22, 2019.

1. My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

Please I mistakenly formatted my hp pavilion laptop and it’s portioning and I loss my preinstalled and licensed windows 10. In a bid to get it back, another windows 10 was installed on it and another driver but I am not enjoying it. Please how can I recover my preinstalled windows 10 back.

:)

olumidefadahunsi, Sep 22, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone

1. My Preinstalled windows 10 is gone - Similar Threads - Preinstalled gone

2. What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is Intel SATA Preinstall driver ?: [img] Please tell me what is it for? and any benefit of using it? I've always install Windows 10 without it... Thanks in advance 141057
  3. Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Xbox app preinstalled with windows 10 pro?: What is the default Xbox app that comes preinstalled with windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-xbox-app-preinstalled-with-windows-10-pro/22433c93-62ca-4421-bd4a-c5398cabf9cd
  4. preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    preinstalled windows in harddrive make it work in new laptop: Hi, I brought my laptop in 2013 with windows 8 preinstalled. Later the device updated to Windows 8.1 and then to Windows 10. Currently am using my laptop with genuine digitally activated windows 10. Recently the laptop has shown serious hardware issues, the repair person I...
  5. need help to activate a preinstalled version of MS Office 2016 home

in Microsoft Office and 365
    need help to activate a preinstalled version of MS Office 2016 home: i bought a HP laptop 15-da1041TU, from a retail store. The next day, i had issues with windows updates and was asked reinstall Win 10. upon reinstallation, i lost access to a preinstalled version of MS Office that was activated by the dealer, using some part of my email...
  6. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  7. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802
  8. Can I get back Microsoft Office subscription that I got preinstalled in my laptop after I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I get back Microsoft Office subscription that I got preinstalled in my laptop after I...: Can I get back Microsoft Office subscription and other apps that I got preinstalled in my laptop after I do Clean Install of my PC. If yes, please guide me how to do it. I haven't yet done the clean install but I want to....
  9. Activation of preinstalled windows office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...
  10. Unabel to open preinstalled microsoft softwares after Reseting PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unabel to open preinstalled microsoft softwares after Reseting PC: Hello, I reset my PC from the settings and removed all files, everything passed without any errors popping up. After it finished I am unable to open softwares like Microsoft edge and settings. It opens and then closes immediately within less than a second . I can't even open...