Windows 10: My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why???

Discus and support My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why??? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Find the solution...Previous documents shown but not opened...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Waqas Farooq 5525, Feb 5, 2023.

1. My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why???

Find the solution...Previous documents shown but not opened...

:)

Waqas Farooq 5525, Feb 5, 2023

2. How to restore a text document to its previous form?

Have you tried saving a new document not following the same steps you did prior to this concern? If so, did you experience the same issue?

In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the text document.
    • Choose Restore previous versions.
    • Go to Previous Versions tab.
    • Look for the previous version of the document.
    • Choose Open or Restore.
    • Click on Apply.

The steps will allow you to browse all previous versions of the document.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Desiree Yau, Feb 5, 2023
  3. rog7 Win User
    Multiple Documents folders shown in Navigation Pane

When a File Explorer window is first opened, the Navigation Pane lists everything correctly.

However, every minute (approx.) that the window is open an additional Documents folder is listed i.e. after about 10 minutes 10 Documents folders will be shown. All appear identical and all point to the same folder on disk.

How can I stop this duplication?

Thanks

Keith

rog7, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why???

Can't open documents

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to narrow down the issue and provide appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with answers to the questions below.

1. Is it any specific document, a document type or all documents, you are unable to open?
    2. What happens when you try to open the documents?
    3. Do you get any error message while trying to open the documents?

We look forward for your reply.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why???

1. My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why??? - Similar Threads - previous documents shown

2. My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My previous documents shown but not opened??? Why???: Find the solution...Previous documents shown but not opened... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-previous-documents-shown-but-not-opened-why/14e21417-9a1c-4178-b10f-bbf332e60c82
  3. Why are some of my Documents only shown on C: in File Explorer when a similar but shorter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some of my Documents only shown on C: in File Explorer when a similar but shorter...: This is confusing as sometimes I can't find a file that I know has to be there but then I remember to navigate to C: and I find it. Why? I think that the ones that are shown in both places are the same Documents and are Modified at the same time.Here's PrintScreens of both in...
  4. Why are some of my Documents only shown on C: in File Explorer when a similar but shorter...

Why are some of my Documents only shown on C: in File Explorer when a similar but shorter...: This is confusing as sometimes I can't find a file that I know has to be there but then I remember to navigate to C: and I find it. Why? I think that the ones that are shown in both places are the same Documents and are Modified at the same time.Here's PrintScreens of both in...
  5. why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand: why are my documents opening in the language i do not understand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-documents-opening-in-the-language-i-do/f57b1806-dd22-4d44-83c0-1f5d92a10bcd
  6. why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand

why is my documents opening in the language i do not understand: why are my documents opening in the language i do not understand https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-documents-opening-in-the-language-i-do/f57b1806-dd22-4d44-83c0-1f5d92a10bcd
  7. My documents will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My documents will not open: I need some help. I have 2 documents I have been working on for about 2 months now in word. They were being auto saved as I did my work and always opend up right when my computer was turned on. The power went out like a week ago and now I am trying to get into my files. They...
  8. My documents will not open

My documents will not open: I need some help. I have 2 documents I have been working on for about 2 months now in word. They were being auto saved as I did my work and always opend up right when my computer was turned on. The power went out like a week ago and now I am trying to get into my files. They...
  9. My User Folder is Shown as "Documents"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My User Folder is Shown as "Documents": Hi all, I recently installed an SSD + HDD combination on my laptop. I wanted to move the user folders for downloads, desktop, music, etc. to my HDD and have my core software on my SSD. I think I incorrectly changed a few locations and now when I click on C:\Users, instead of...
  10. why can i not open documents on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can i not open documents on my laptop?: I cannot open any documents on my laptop or attachments in emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-not-open-documents-on-my-laptop/06e53ca5-5b54-492f-a89e-fdb1969134b4"