Windows 10: my print screen is no longer working

Discus and support my print screen is no longer working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help with print screen Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TillieRosser, Oct 4, 2018.

1. my print screen is no longer working

help with print screen Please

:)

TillieRosser, Oct 4, 2018

2. Print Screen button no longer working

Why is my Print Screen button no longer working and how do I fix it?

LaurianBizoola, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Oct 4, 2018
  4. my print screen is no longer working

Rachelle Gra, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

my print screen is no longer working

1. my print screen is no longer working - Similar Threads - print screen longer

2. How do I do a Print Screen when the Print Screen Button in no longer on my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I do a Print Screen when the Print Screen Button in no longer on my keyboard?: I have an HP keyboard and the Print Screen button is no longer on here. How can I do a print screen with as few steps as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-do-a-print-screen-when-the-print-screen/2bd503e0-ac0e-4313-8635-f74591d96c50
  3. How do I do a Print Screen when the Print Screen Button in no longer on my keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I do a Print Screen when the Print Screen Button in no longer on my keyboard?: I have an HP keyboard and the Print Screen button is no longer on here. How can I do a print screen with as few steps as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-do-a-print-screen-when-the-print-screen/2bd503e0-ac0e-4313-8635-f74591d96c50
  4. print screen button no longer works on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print screen button no longer works on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop: I have a Lenovo G50 laptop. My prtscr button used to work, but no longer does. I have tried all of the suggestions, update driver. prtscr and fn, or Crtl, or windows, or may other combos, still doesn't work. This is impacting my work now as I use my personal laptop while...
  5. my touch screen no longer works

my touch screen no longer works: so i was trying to fix a USB problem i was having and in the process i somehow got rid of my touchscreen. [ATTACH] so there was another device named the same as the one circled so there were 2 with the same name and so i deleted the first one i was trying to fix a USB...
  6. MS Print to PDF no longer available or working?

MS Print to PDF no longer available or working?: Even after updates, I do not have the option of MS Print to PDF. .PRN documents do not work for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-print-to-pdf-no-longer-available-or-working/589ca76e-4b34-48af-a5ec-d3474c65e6d4
  7. Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen, Alt + Print Screen, Ctrl + Print Screen, Windows + Print Screen do not work...: Alt + Print Screen and Ctrl + Print Screen work fine on Windows 10 Enterprise when I use them at work, but when I try to use the commands on my home computer with Windows 10 Home, none of the options work. I realize I can use the snipping tool, but why would I want to take...
  8. win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot: I did a complete disk cleanup yesterday, took all dang day, and now my screenshot short cut doesn't work. In Windows 10 when pressing the Windows logo key and the print screen key, it no longer dims and saves my screenshot. This is all after doing a complete disk cleanup....
  9. print screen not working

print screen not working: screen takes shot but in pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-screen-not-working/622dacbb-8862-44f8-949c-e382112eb18a
  10. Screen Print not working

Screen Print not working: I have a Surface Pro 4 using Windows 10. A couple of months ago, my print screen (windows key + prtscrn button) stopped working. What disabled this and how can I fix it? PS I am NOT a techie type!...