Windows 10: my print spooler has stopped

Discus and support my print spooler has stopped in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to start my print spooler would like a how to restart it. Tried the trouble shooter and it didn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianGlickman, Sep 9, 2019.

1. my print spooler has stopped

I am unable to start my print spooler would like a how to restart it. Tried the trouble shooter and it didn't work

:)

BrianGlickman, Sep 9, 2019
  2. bro67 Win User

Print Spooler Service Stopping

Drugged up on Pain Med's, exhausted from barely any sleep for four days and trying to type on a iPhnone. The USB driver and queue can end up stalling. Have you checked the print queue to see if there are jobs stalled or in the Print Spooler folder? Also grab the Process Explorer by Sysinternals from Microsoft.com. It will allow you to see the Sub Process, especially under the System process. See the following:

Clear Printer Spooler Files

• Click Start, type Services.msc in Search box or Click WIN+Q, type “Services.msc” in the open box.
    • Services can be found under Computer Management on older operation system (Windows XP)
    • Double-click Printer Spooler in the list.
    • Click Stop and click OK.
    • Open C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS.

I cannot find the tutorial, this is a more extensive way to check Print spooler stopping automatically on Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1 windowstricks.in

bro67, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Akumos Win User

my print spooler has stopped

Script to restart print spooler

Hi

I'm trying to get a script to restart the print spooler on a server from a slient so I don't have to remote in and restart it manually each time. Is this possible?

I have the restart code, just need to point it to a server.

Code: @echo off net stop spooler net start spooler exit[/quote] Any ideas?

Thanks

Akumos, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

my print spooler has stopped

1. my print spooler has stopped - Similar Threads - print spooler has

2. print spooler

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print spooler: print spooler is curently running but when trying toinstall printer drivers it ssy spoller has stopped but it still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/88996641-a0cf-40e6-8ec2-79d12357dfc2
  3. print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared: The print spooler keeps stopping every few minutes and the print drivers disappeared overnight and I can't reinstall because they say the print spooler is stoppedI haver other pc's connected to the printers and they work fine.They are wireless printersHELP!...
  4. print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared: The print spooler keeps stopping every few minutes and the print drivers disappeared overnight and I can't reinstall because they say the print spooler is stoppedI haver other pc's connected to the printers and they work fine.They are wireless printersHELP!...
  5. print spooler keeps stopping - print drivers disappeared

6. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: we have a few windows 10 pro 2004 machines that the print spoolers keep going disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/2a0c721a-4335-42fb-be1e-1ccf62a244f3
  7. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: Since the Windows 10 update in March I can't print. Printer Spooler keeps stopping and I've restarted it numerous times but it stops after a couple of minutes. WIndows Troubleshooter advises to install new printer but can't add new driver as print spooler keeps stopping....
  8. Print spooler

Print spooler: Just updated win 10 to latest update. Now cannot print to HP Laserjet Pro mfp 1410. The print spooler will not remain on. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-spooler/fe76dc32-5978-4e2b-b195-0dcd75753c60
  9. Print Spooler Service Stopping

Print Spooler Service Stopping: What can I do to keep the print spooler service from stopping all the time ? I have to restart it almost daily. Thanks in advance for assistance. 70050
  10. Print Spooler

Print Spooler: My update to Windows 10 from Windows 7 went without problems but none of the three printers attached to my computer worked and I have been struggling with the problem over the last two weeks. There is another long thread "Can't connect to Printer" which has not produced a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 print spooler stops running